Thanks for the NICOT/NICNT sale

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3691
Francis | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Apr 23 2019 9:11 AM

I have not been able to take advantage of it myself but remember how frequently it has been requested by users in the past. So thanks FL for offering deep discounts on this popular series. 

Posts 3669
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 23 2019 9:40 AM

Francis:
I have not been able to take advantage of it myself but remember how frequently it has been requested by users in the past. So thanks FL for offering deep discounts on this popular series. 

Yes Same here, & thanks, FL!

Grace & Peace,
Bill

Asus GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
Samsung S9+, 64GB
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 9019
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 23 2019 10:40 AM

I'm one who is thankful for completing my set at an excellent price.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 131
Tony Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 23 2019 1:58 PM

I was literally in the middle of composing a forum post the other morning asking for people to give their advice. I just started seminary and have been a fullttime youth pastor for 4 years. Was wondering if it would be a good investment for the years to come...

While in the middle of writing the post my phone rings and the ID says Faithlife. I answered and the guy said 'i saw that you have the set in your cart and was wanting to see if youre still interested etc" I told him I was in the middle of asking the logos forum if i should invest in it.

Coincedence :)

Got it on the 12 month plan. no other plans right now so will be my only payment. Looking fwd to using it.

Posts 9019
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 23 2019 3:33 PM

Tony Walker:
Got it on the 12 month plan. no other plans right now so will be my only payment. Looking fwd to using it.

I don't think you will regret your investment of such a high quality resource.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 544
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 23 2019 5:17 PM

Bruce Dunning:

I'm one who is thankful for completing my set at an excellent price.

Same here, thanks!

Pastor Glenn Crouch
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

Posts 6601
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 30 2019 2:10 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Tony Walker:

I don't think you will regret your investment of such a high quality resource.

That’s what I did for the set, back in Black Friday! My only payment too my pocket doesn’t even feel it.

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS