Connect Essential no library: Mobile Ed course, 1 course free access for 6 months-code not working

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 85
Duncan Campbell | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Apr 27 2019 7:48 AM

Hi,

It was my understanding that with my Connect Essentials no library subscription I got access to one individual course of my choice for 6 months. When I select a course and out the code in, the code does nothing to the price.

I’m now wondring if I have already chosen a course during this 6 month period and have forgotten, or if there is a problem with the code. How can I check if I currently have free access to a course during the first 6 months of this year, or if the code should be working?

Thanks

Duncan

Posts 13307
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 27 2019 2:12 PM

Duncan Campbell:
How can I check if I currently have free access to a course during the first 6 months of this year

In your library, look for the Licence facet, and choose Temporary. Then look for the Type facet, and selected Courseware Media or Courseware Textbook.

Posts 85
Duncan Campbell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 28 2019 1:16 AM

Thanks Mark.

When I do that, all of my Mobile Ed courses are showing as having permanent licences, which means I haven't used my code for access to a course for 6 months, and doesn't explain why the code for the first fee course of 2019 is not working with my subscription. The course I'm trying to get access to is: TH111 : Doctrine of God and Creation.

When I put the code into the cart, the code is accepted and the green tick appears, but the price of the course is not reduced to $0, indeed it is not reduced at all. It was my understanding that the subscription allowed me to choose any single course of my choice, but that doesn't seem to be working.

Am I right in assuming it should work, and maybe there is some issue with that course, or are some single courses that are not able to be chosen.

I appreciate any advice anyone could  give. 

Thanks

Duncan

Posts 13307
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 28 2019 1:37 AM

Are you doing it at https://store.faithlife.com/? It's working there for me, but not at logos.com. (store.faithlife.com is the official link provided at https://connect.faithlife.com/get-started for redeeming the coupon). 

Posts 85
Duncan Campbell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 28 2019 2:22 AM

It was Logos.com I was using, that would explain it.

Thanks, I’ll try the other link.

Posts 85
Duncan Campbell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 28 2019 2:27 AM

Success!

That worked, Mark, thank you so much. I hadn’t realised it had to be that specific link.

Thanks again.

Duncan

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS