8.5 beta 2 reproducible bug: The plus tab is sometimes broken

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 13359
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, May 4 2019 2:07 AM

To reproduce:

1. Navigate to Tert., De res. 2.
  2. Click the Plus button to create a new tab.
  3. Notice that the right hand column correctly says Resources with "Tert., De res. 2", and some resources are listed:
  4. Now navigate to Tert., De exh. cast. 2.
  5. Again, click the plus button to create a new tab.

Result

• You get a long list of resources, most of which don't contain that reference. Notice that the top of the column just says Resources, rather than Resources with "Tert. De exh. cast. 2".

Expected result:

• A short list of resources that contain the reference as with Tert., De res. 2.

Note:

Posts 2080
LogosEmployee

I would expect that behavior in a situation where you don't have any other resources with that reference. Can you confirm that you have more than one resource with that reference? Try right clicking in the resource, selecting the milestone, and seeing if others are listed.

Posts 13359
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 4 2019 11:27 AM

Andrew Batishko (Faithlife):

I would expect that behavior in a situation where you don't have any other resources with that reference. Can you confirm that you have more than one resource with that reference? Try right clicking in the resource, selecting the milestone, and seeing if others are listed.

Sorry, I should have made that clear. I do have another resource with that reference.

Posts 2630
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 6 2019 11:29 AM

Mark,

Can share with me the resource ID's? I'm not able to reproduce this bug, but I want to make sure I'm using the write resources. 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS