Inerrancy Missing on Faithlife TV (from BI173)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 406
Brad | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 20 2019 8:41 PM

Segment 4 of Mike Heiser's Mobile Ed course "Problems in Biblical Interpretation:  Why Do Christians Disagree About the Bible" (BI173) is focused on "Innerancy."  That segment is clearly accessible on the desktop and mobile apps, but is missing entirely from the Faithlife TV apps and web site.  

What could be causing this issue, and can we get it corrected?

Desktop application includes Segment 4 "Inerrancy," between the segments on "Inspiration" and "What is an Error"

Faithlife TV does not have the Inerrancy segment at all.  It's missing on the iOS and Apple TV apps, as well as on faithlifetv.com

Posts 18634
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 20 2019 11:34 PM

Evidently Faithlife TV is not inerrant. Stick out tongue

Posts 37
LogosEmployee
Ben Sanders (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 29 2019 4:00 PM

Thanks for catching this! I have a request submitted to get this missing content restored. 

Thank you for your patience.

Posts 37
LogosEmployee
Ben Sanders (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 31 2019 11:24 AM

Rosie, could you check your content now and see if the correction we implemented has taken affect yet?

Posts 18634
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 31 2019 11:45 AM

Ben Sanders (Faithlife):

Rosie, could you check your content now and see if the correction we implemented has taken affect yet?

Ha ha! Mine was just a joke. I don't use Faithlife TV. If you were joking back to me, very funny.

Posts 406
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 1 2019 3:36 PM

Thank you, Ben, I can confirm that the missing section is now accessible via faithlifetv.com as well as the Faithlife TV iOS and Apple TV apps.  We appreciate the follow-up on this.

Rosie, despite this helpful correction, I still wouldn't go so far as to hold to the "Faithlife TV Inerrancy" doctrine. Smile It's good to see the progress, though. Wink

Posts 18634
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 1 2019 8:49 PM

Brad:
Rosie, despite this helpful correction, I still wouldn't go so far as to hold to the "Faithlife TV Inerrancy" doctrine.

Like I said, I was just making a joke. Merely a play on words. I have no expectations on Faithlife TV at all, since I'm not a user of it.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS