Subfolders in Notebook

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 51
Robert J. | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, May 25 2019 2:15 PM

I would like to see the ability to create sub-folders within Notebooks.

Why?

It would be advantageous to be able to keep all the associated highlights that are anchored to the notebook in a folder within the notebook they pertain to. This would keep things clean and easier to visually navigate, as well as make it easier to spot and fix blunders.

ie:

I keep finding notes that are supposed to be in a notebook disappearing back into the non notebook list. I love the notes feature of Logos but, when trying to make a note when inside a notebook that you do not want in a notebook, there are too many steps needed to do that task. Quite possibly the problem is me though, being new to this process.

Currently I have a notebook called "Misc Highlights" that I am putting highlights in

Why"

when I am in a notebook and highlight something it auto... populates that notebook.making things messy. The most efficient way currently I have found to keep the notebook free from highlight clutter is to move the highlights to that highlight notebook. It would be very nice to be able to drag and drop those into a folder within the main notebook.

thx Rob.

Posts 4519
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 25 2019 2:47 PM

This is something that has been discussed since the very early beta testing of the Notes Tool. I am still hopeful that we will see it developed in a future release.

Posts 984
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 25 2019 7:13 PM

Fred Chapman:

I am still hopeful that we will see it developed in a future release.

Me too. It’s been requested many, many times. 

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College
Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, Mid 2015 iMac, 2.5GHz i7, 32 gbRAM, 1tbSSD

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS