Lots of David C Cook books for 99c

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 13199
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 28 2019 6:34 AM

Faithlife eBooks have quietly launched a sale of David C Cook books for 99c each. Authors include Matt Chandler, Jeff Myers, David Jeremiah, Leonard Sweet, R C Sproul and John Macarthur. (A few of these have been on sale for a couple of weeks, but most of them are new today.)

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/search?sortBy=Savings&limit=30&page=1&filters=status-live_Status%2Bpublisher-3017_Publisher%2Bpublisher-3018_Publisher&ownership=unowned

Posts 401
Liam Maguire | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 28 2019 7:12 AM

Thanks for the heads up Mark. 

Any suggested 'must buys'?

Check out my blog 'For Fathers'

Posts 1377
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 28 2019 9:43 AM

Mark Barnes:

No 'must-buys' that I've seen, but some decent books are available. I purchased the following (based on a mix of Goodreads reviews, authors I'm familiar with, and endorsements from people I trust):

There are no doubt other good books not in my list perhaps because I already own them.

Mark, thank you... both for pointing out this sale and sharing titles you felt worth considering.  Much appreciated.

Posts 8829
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 28 2019 3:38 PM

Rick Ausdahl:
Mark, thank you... both for pointing out this sale and sharing titles you felt worth considering.  Much appreciated.

Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 401
Liam Maguire | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 28 2019 11:30 PM

Rick Ausdahl:

YesYes

Check out my blog 'For Fathers'

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS