Jen Wilkin on sale at $2.99

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 13312
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 29 2019 2:34 PM

If you're a fan of Jen Wilkin, her three books are currently on sale at $2.99:

I particularly recommend None Like Him. In it she considers ten of God’s incommunicable attributes (ways in which he’s not like us) and shows why that is a good thing. She also shows how we tend to usurp God’s uniqueness by trying to do what only he can do. It’s a powerful combination: deep theology, devotional reflection and conscience-pricking application. The result is the most practical book of theology I’ve ever read.

(Her books are aimed at women, but there's no reason men can't benefit from them too. I do!)

Posts 3164
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 29 2019 3:20 PM

Thanks, Mark!

Posts 2689
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 29 2019 6:37 PM

Many thanksYes

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 2033
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 30 2019 7:16 AM

Mark Barnes:
I particularly recommend None Like Him. In it she considers ten of God’s incommunicable attributes (ways in which he’s not like us) and shows why that is a good thing. She also shows how we tend to usurp God’s uniqueness by trying to do what only he can do. It’s a powerful combination: deep theology, devotional reflection and conscience-pricking application. The result is the most practical book of theology I’ve ever read.

You sold me on it. I bought it.

Posts 956
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 30 2019 12:25 PM

Yes

Posts 10482
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 31 2019 6:00 AM

Mark Barnes:
I particularly recommend None Like Him.

Your endorsement convinced me; I purchased this one. Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS