Greek Studies XL Library Expansion issue

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 13
Pawel Trajewski | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jun 1 2019 1:24 PM

Dear Logos Team,
I'm interested to buy Greek Studies XL, but there is a problem.
Every time when I add XL Library into my cart, I find it empty.
There is no problem with L package, while XL is unavailable to buy.
Could somebody try to fix this?
Thanks in advance!
p

Posts 1555
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 1 2019 1:32 PM

Hi Pawel,

Could you give a link to the exact web page you are referring to? I only see that there are S, M, and L Greek Library Expansions: https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=%22greek+studies+library+expansion%22 

Posts 933
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 1 2019 1:59 PM

This is the message I see when I visit that page:

Posts 3190
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 1 2019 2:00 PM

Hi Pawel,

If you view the Greek Studies Library Expansion XL details, there is a "This collection is no longer available for sale because of rights restrictions." message (and no option to purchase it from that page).

What's happening with the empty cart is that the store can't put that item in your cart since it is no longer available for sale.

Posts 13
Pawel Trajewski | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 1 2019 2:13 PM

Hi PetachChristian,

Thank you for your quick response. Ok, I understood now what is going on.
Nevertheless, somebody should correct the offer (https://www.logos.com/library-expansions) and delete the possibility to choose the XL package... I guess. I wasn't aware that this collection is no longer available.

Blessings!

Posts 3190
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 1 2019 2:21 PM

Pawel Trajewski:
somebody should correct the offer (https://www.logos.com/library-expansions) and delete the possibility to choose the XL package

I no longer see the Greek Studies XL package offered on that page.

If it is still showing up for you, would you please try reloading the web page in your browser, and see if that fixes the issue? Thanks!

Posts 13
Pawel Trajewski | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 1 2019 2:27 PM

Yeah, I know that. You have resolved, while I was writing my post, I think :). The XL collection has disappeared... Thanks!

Posts 3190
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 1 2019 2:41 PM

It wasn’t me — I don’t work at FL.

Glad an employee could straighten out the issue so quickly. Sorry for the inconvenience in the first place.

Posts 10115
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 1 2019 5:34 PM

PetahChristian:
It wasn’t me — I don’t work at FL.

Ah, Petah, fes up. You have mystical Logosian powers.

I wonder which volume(s) was the bad-boy?

I looked at the volumes, and I didn't recognize any of them. Then I checked 'New to you'. It reported none. Hmmm, I thought ... must be a mistake. Turns out, I got the XL's before I took my PC offline.   Obviously, I'm getting too young.

Posts 137
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 1 2019 7:19 PM

Hi all,

Sorry for the confusion: we took this offline several months ago because of rights issues with several of the resources that only affected the XL Greek Studies bundle. We have taken off the collection from the /libraryexpansions page and put up a callout letting anyone who stumbles across the page know the reason for no sales button being present.

However, I have a strange feeling a revised XL level will come back when the Logos 8 Library Expansions are released :) 

Happy Saturday!

Daniel

Product Manager, Faithlife

Posts 979
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 3 2019 3:29 PM

Daniel Motley (Faithlife):

However, I have a strange feeling a revised XL level will come back when the Logos 8 Library Expansions are released :) 

And look, there it is https://www.logos.com/product/177453/logos-8-greek-studies-library-expansion-xl

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS