Shift pages

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 482
Bootjack | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 2 2019 5:36 AM

Is it possible to shift what is on the right side of the Logos page to the left side or vice versa. I'm talking about the whole page. I'll give a screenshot to hopefully get across what I'm referring to.

ASUS Rogue / 500 GB Samsung SSD / 500 GB HD / 16 Gigs of RAM/ Logos 8 Full Feature Set / Faithlife Connect Essentials 

Posts 27550
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 2 2019 9:02 AM

I'm not sure I understand your question. In your screenshot, are you asking how to swap locations of the BDAG and the KJV? If so, simply drag one tab to the other panel and vice versa. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 482
Bootjack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 2 2019 12:47 PM

I'm wondering if there is a way to take the whole page (everything on the right) and drag or shift it over to the left or vice versa. Not sure why I thought it was possible but in the back of my mind, I was thinking it was. 

ASUS Rogue / 500 GB Samsung SSD / 500 GB HD / 16 Gigs of RAM/ Logos 8 Full Feature Set / Faithlife Connect Essentials 

Posts 225
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 2 2019 1:19 PM

https://wiki.logos.com/layouts__#Moving_all_tabs_in_a_tile is something new I just learned, hold down shift to move all in panel.

Posts 482
Bootjack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 2 2019 1:26 PM

That's what I was after Kevin. Thank you for that. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS