The Fastest Way to Create a New Note book - Let's request this

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 202
Wayne levi Price | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 2 2019 8:15 AM

Time and time again I come to this same situation where it would be so amazingly efficient to create a New Note Book.

Let me know what you think

Short Video Demonstrates the Solution.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YS6QwaozeA 

Posts 85
Anthony Keating | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 2 2019 12:15 PM

Good suggestion, hope Logos takes note.

Posts 86
Joey Midgett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 2 2019 12:21 PM

I like that idea.

Posts 202
Wayne levi Price | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 3 2019 6:17 AM

Joey Midgett:

I like that idea.

Praise GOD Thanks

Posts 202
Wayne levi Price | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 3 2019 6:17 AM

Anthony Keating:

Good suggestion, hope Logos takes note.

Praise GOD Thanks

Posts 1933
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 3 2019 7:58 AM

Wayne levi Price:

Best way to get the Developers' attention is to post in UserVoice. After you post a suggestion, you can always come to the User Forums to request users to vote for your suggestion. https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-8 

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 353
Andrew Biddinger | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 3 2019 8:53 AM

Agreed. This would be very helpful!

Posts 18855
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 3 2019 1:10 PM

That's an excellent idea. I'd vote for that if you created a suggestion in UserVoice.

BTW, if I recall, Logos used to have the ability to do this before the right-click menu was redesigned. There was a command on the lower right side to add to a new notebook. This would have been in about Logos 6, I think.

Anyway, kudos to you for bringing up this suggestion and documenting it with such a great video. Now just work on getting it noticed.

Posts 202
Wayne levi Price | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 5 2019 6:05 AM

Rosie Perera:

That's an excellent idea. I'd vote for that if you created a suggestion in UserVoice.

BTW, if I recall, Logos used to have the ability to do this before the right-click menu was redesigned. There was a command on the lower right side to add to a new notebook. This would have been in about Logos 6, I think.

Anyway, kudos to you for bringing up this suggestion and documenting it with such a great video. Now just work on getting it noticed.

Thanks. Hope they can work on this for us. God Bless Y ou.

Posts 202
Wayne levi Price | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 5 2019 6:06 AM

Andrew Biddinger:

Agreed. This would be very helpful!

Thanks - Hope they can do it for us.

Posts 202
Wayne levi Price | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 5 2019 6:10 AM

David Thomas:

Wayne levi Price:

Best way to get the Developers' attention is to post in UserVoice. After you post a suggestion, you can always come to the User Forums to request users to vote for your suggestion. https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-8 

Thanks 

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS