hebrew and greek keyboards

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 82
Howard Silverman | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 3 2019 11:32 AM

I just downloaded and installed the logos biblical Greek keyboard as well as Hebrew and the others that came with it. they were successfully installed but I do not know where to find them in the logos program. Can anyone tell me how to access these keyboards? thanks!

Posts 21
Clinton Branscombe | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 3 2019 11:54 AM

Keyboards are available at the operating system level, not with Logos itself.  If you are using Windows, look at the right side of the Task Bar.  (Mine has "ENG").  When I press that I can select with keyboard I want to type English, Hebrew or Greek.  This is very helpful when you are wanting to search for a something specific in the original languages.  Keyboards also work in other programs, like word processors and presentation software, to also type in whatever keyboard language you have installed.

Posts 604
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 3 2019 12:01 PM

Howard Silverman:

I just downloaded and installed the logos biblical Greek keyboard as well as Hebrew and the others that came with it. they were successfully installed but I do not know where to find them in the logos program. Can anyone tell me how to access these keyboards? thanks!

On a Windows computer you can use the Windows symbol+spacebar to toggle between the keyboards.

Posts 82
Howard Silverman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 3 2019 12:40 PM

Got it!!  Thanks so much!!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS