Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
James Johnson | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 6 2019 9:46 AM

So frustrating.  My notes were all in a sidebar and now when i click on a note marker I get three side bars in on, filter, date modified and my notes.  I just want the notes to show up like it did.  Can anyone help?  Thanks.

Posts 10587
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 6 2019 9:59 AM

James Johnson:
My notes were all in a sidebar

Is this what you want? The hamburger at the end of my red arrow toggles the sidebar on and off

Posts 804
Jack Hairston | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 6 2019 2:39 PM

Jack Caviness:

James Johnson:
My notes were all in a sidebar

Is this what you want? The hamburger at the end of my red arrow toggles the sidebar on and off

>>hamburger<<

<LOL!> Good name for it.

Posts 10587
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 6 2019 4:08 PM

Jack Hairston:

>>hamburger<<

<LOL!> Good name for it.

Not original with me. Heard it during some beta cycle—don't remember which one or who originated the term. 

Posts 4
James Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 7 2019 5:08 AM

Thanks for your great effort to reply.  The red arrow and hamburger were things I tried first.  You show the problem in your screen shot.  All I was hoping for was the note view, not filters, not date modified.  The hamburger does not get rid of all the condiments, lettuce tomatoes pickles and sesame seed buns.  I don't need or want all the special sauce the McLogos 8 seems to think i need when all i would like to do is just study my bible and make in text notes. Don't need filter, date modified, etc.  Its just the simple "WHERE'S THE BEEF"?  P.S. I wanted to post a screen shot as you did but can't do that either. Thanks again for trying to help.

Posts 1591
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 7 2019 5:46 AM

Sounds like you are looking for this button (double arrow):

Which results in this:

Posts 4
James Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 7 2019 6:08 AM

That was it Levi.  Thank you.  I don't suppose there is a way to reconfigure those menu items so that the double arrow shows first instead of note marker and text highlight and search bar?

Posts 1591
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 7 2019 6:12 AM

Sorry, no you can’t rearrange the icons. Glad to help!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS