Tool Tips Hovering only provides first lemma (eg the article)?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 15
Thomas Middlebrook | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 11 2019 1:37 PM

As stated, hovering over a Hebrew word will only provide the first lemma, and in Hebrew this happens all the time: conjunctions, articles, preps, etc. Anyone else have this problem or know a solution?

This only happens in one resource, and only presented itself in the last season:

Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia: SESB 2.0

Posts 9862
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 11 2019 1:52 PM

Thomas Middlebrook:

This only happens in one resource, and only presented itself in the last season:

Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia: SESB 2.0

There are two resources of exactly the same name, one being deprecated (i.e. there won't be any changes and bugfixes to it), the other receiving updates. Which resource are you working with? Please give the "support info", LLS-id, last functional resource update, filename 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 15
Thomas Middlebrook | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 11 2019 2:51 PM

the malfunctioning one is:

LLS:BHSSESB2
2016-10-20T00:00:00Z
BHSSESB2.lbxlls

a duplicate recourse I also own:

LLS:1.0.204
2019-03-22T22:06:32Z
BHSSESB.logos4

So, clearly the latter is being update (given the date)... I've had such a hassle with these duplicated resources because search functions, filters, notes don't know how to treat them. It seems that this has struck again.

Posts 17831
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 11 2019 4:05 PM

Thomas Middlebrook:
the malfunctioning one is:

One of the deprecated Hebrew resources. Thread => BHS and BHW discussion includes the other deprecated resources with recommendation to hide them all => 

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS