CP Closing 6/21 Classic Studies on the Parables (11 Vol)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2361
Beloved | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 18 2019 1:25 PM

Get in while there's still time. https://www.logos.com/product/175126/classic-studies-on-the-parables-of-jesus 

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 9082
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 18 2019 6:21 PM

Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 31
Mr. Victor | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 20 2019 8:45 PM

Got my bid in

Posts 18818
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 20 2019 10:11 PM

It's close to going down to $24. A couple more bids will probably send it over the threshold.

Posts 9082
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 21 2019 5:27 AM

Rosie Perera:

It's close to going down to $24. A couple more bids will probably send it over the threshold.

It is still very close. Will anyone else place a bid to put it over the top???

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2400
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 21 2019 5:45 AM

Bruce Dunning:

I already have open pre pubs for various classic commentaries at a total of $67 from CP bidding. Usually I'm quite open to placing bids at a good price, but for now I think it's time for me to stop...

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 9082
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 21 2019 2:48 PM

Jan Krohn:

Bruce Dunning:

I already have open pre pubs for various classic commentaries at a total of $67 from CP bidding. Usually I'm quite open to placing bids at a good price, but for now I think it's time for me to stop...

Thanks for considering it. Others must have jumped in for it went over at $24!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS