Updated Logos.com Website!

Page 1 of 7 (130 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 129 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 22
LogosEmployee
Natalie Winburn | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 25 2019 2:41 PM

Big news! We’ve released a major update to our Logos.com website today. You’ll find a mobile-friendly shopping experience, updated product page layout, new search features, and other improvements.

We’ve also separated the Spanish website onto its own URL, es.logos.com.

Our goal was to simplify the shopping experience for the average user and make Logos.com easy to navigate on any device. This also moves us toward the goal of having all of our stores running on the same commerce platform, which will provide a consistent shopping experience across our sites and make it easier and faster for us to add new features moving forward.

Since the forum includes many of our advanced users, you may find the occasional advanced feature that looks slightly different or wasn’t included (yet). We’ll continue making improvements and updates to the website and welcome your feedback and input. The official and most reliable channel for feedback is through this survey (you can submit it once per day), but you’re welcome to reply here as well with questions or comments.  

To celebrate the new site, we are offering 30% off your first order. See this page for the eligible products and coupon code.

We’re excited to have you explore this new website and hope it improves your experience on Logos.com!

Posts 1825
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 3:05 PM

Your percentage sort by "Savings" is still way off. It's not following the right numerical order.

Posts 1825
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 3:29 PM

Also, can you make a check box for something to be excluded in the search result...say for an example... to exclude all the Mobile Ed stuffs in the result? I don't want to see them all the time in my results and neither I'm interested in them.

Thank you.

Posts 13347
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 4:18 PM

mike:

Your percentage sort by "Savings" is still way off. It's not following the right numerical order.

This is because the site sorts by the published discount, but then displays your dynamic pricing discount. The sort order is therefore correct.

Posts 2288
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 4:31 PM

Adding all items from a wishlist to the cart with one click is great.

Having to remove them one by one again is not so great.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 650
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 4:34 PM

First impression: The "Price/Add to Cart" box is MASSIVE, it's WAY TO BIG and is taking up too much space on the screen. Consider making it about 40% smaller so that you can fit more actual info about the product on the screen.

Also, you've moved the info about what collections the product is in all the way to the bottom of the page, even below all the comments, which is extremely inconvenient. Consider putting it closer to the product description, above the comments. The first thing I typically want to know about a product is whether or not it is in any collections.

Finally, the collections that the product is contained in don't seem to be listed in any logical order. Please list the collections in ascending order of price the way you used to.

Posts 1647
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 4:50 PM

For the resources that I’ve looked at so far, the “Tradition” description has been removed from the product pages. I’m going to miss that. Also, I’ve noticed that a lot of resources don’t list the resource type, such as “Monograph“ or “Commentary”. I hope they get updated and the descriptions return.

Peace  Smile

Romans 14:19 (NRSV)
19 Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

Posts 650
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 4:54 PM

Rick:

For the resources that I’ve looked at so far, the “Tradition” description has been removed from the product pages. I’m going to miss that. Also, I’ve noticed that a lot of resources don’t list the resource type, such as “Monograph“ or “Commentary”. I hope they get updated and the descriptions return.

Yes

Posts 51
RHC | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 5:01 PM

Please return to listing the author of each book in collections and bundles.

Posts 650
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 5:08 PM

Another suggestion: Move the "Ownership Status" search filter box to the top of the list. That's a great option, but you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the very long list of search filters to get to it.

Posts 1647
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 5:08 PM

The order history page has a HUGE step backwards. It used to be, if we wanted to see when we purchased a specific resource or it’s price, we could type the name of the resource into a search box and it would find the order information for us. That search box is gone. Now, we have to manually scroll through years of purchases to find the order information of the resource in question.

Peace  Smile

Posts 22
LogosEmployee
Natalie Winburn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 5:10 PM

RC:

Can you share an example of what you mean here? I'd like to look into this further. We strived for a feature-parity move, though we know there may be some features that have been implemented on the new site in different ways. 

Posts 22
LogosEmployee
Natalie Winburn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 5:13 PM

Rick:
That search box is gone. Now, we have to manually scroll through years of purchases

Hi Rick. Thanks for the feedback. I know the Order History page is a big change from what you're used to. We added the "Export to CSV" feature in hopes it would add ease for you to see orders in a spreadsheet format. You can also click the "Show All" button and use the CTRL+F function to search the page for a particular order. 

Posts 1647
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 5:15 PM

Natalie Winburn:

you can also click the "Show All" button and use the CTRL+F function to search the page for a particular order. 

I had not thought of that. Thank you. :)

Peace  Smile

Posts 51
RHC | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 5:17 PM

Natalie Winburn:

RC:

Can you share an example of what you mean here? I'd like to look into this further. We strived for a feature-parity move, though we know there may be some features that have been implemented on the new site in different ways. 

There's no authors listed for the books in the following bundle unless one hovers over the titles. I'm not sure if all the collections and bundles are like that, but other collections and bundles I've looked at also omit the authors.

https://www.logos.com/product/177425/logos-8-bible-backgrounds-library-expansion-s

Posts 10120
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 5:23 PM

From order history:

Searching samaritan (popup doesn't work; search text hidden). And the massive advert plus empty block below??

Posts 22
LogosEmployee
Natalie Winburn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 5:26 PM

RC:
There's no authors listed for the books in the following bundle unless one hovers over the titles.

This is what the "old site" looked like for this same bundle: 

You also had to hover over the title in order to see the author. Is this what you're referring to, or something else? 

Posts 51
RHC | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 5:37 PM

Natalie Winburn:

RC:
There's no authors listed for the books in the following bundle unless one hovers over the titles.

This is what the "old site" looked like for this same bundle: 

You also had to hover over the title in order to see the author. Is this what you're referring to, or something else? 

I had thought that all the collections and bundles used to have a section at the bottom of the page where the authors and page counts for the individual books were listed. Maybe I was wrong and that information wasn't included for all the bundles as well. I looked again at a few collections on the new website and I see that information there for some of them, so I guess I made a mistake in thinking the expansion bundles used to have that information too. I ask that the new website include that information in the future for expansion bundles as well. Apologies for any misunderstanding.

Posts 22
LogosEmployee
Natalie Winburn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 5:42 PM

RC:
have a section at the bottom of the page where the authors and page counts for the individual books were listed.

Ok, I think I was misunderstanding you in the beginning. We do still display the "Individual Overviews" section on most collection products. See this one for example. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that info is available for the expansion bundles. I will pass along your feedback. 

Posts 51
RHC | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 5:45 PM

Natalie Winburn:

RC:
have a section at the bottom of the page where the authors and page counts for the individual books were listed.

Ok, I think I was misunderstanding you in the beginning. We do still display the "Individual Overviews" section on most collection products. See this one for example. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that info is available for the expansion bundles. I will pass along your feedback. 

thanks

Page 1 of 7 (130 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS