Updated Logos.com Website!

Page 4 of 7 (133 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last »
This post has 132 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 3236
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 5:54 AM

When does this sale expire?

Nevermind... from what I can tell from these forums is about two weeks?  Could a firm expiration date be set and put on the website?

Also, is there a way to compare this list with our wishlists so we can see what the code will work or do we have to go through them one by one?

Posts 13360
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 5:57 AM

Rosie Perera:
1) It's showing me a dynamic price of $72.26, and yet total value if sold separately is less than that at $64.95.

This is explained at the bottom of your first screenshot: "Individual products included in this collection are currently sale priced. Purchasing the individual volumes in this collection may be more cost effective than purchasing the collection itself."

It affects both the old site and the new site.

Posts 13360
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 5:58 AM

Mattillo:

"About two weeks".

Posts 3236
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 5:59 AM

Mark Barnes:

Mattillo:

"About two weeks".

Thank you!  You beat me to my correction Big Smile

Posts 6405
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 6:04 AM

Looks a lot like Faithlife ebooks website.  I’m not sure I like it. Plus, still only 60 maximum showing instead of at least 100.

DAL

Posts 3236
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 6:05 AM

What happened to my wishlist?  I had all of the items on my wishlist sorted by priority and I no longer see that option... please tell me that didn't get removed... please?

Posts 3236
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 6:12 AM

DAL:

Looks a lot like Faithlife ebooks website.  I’m not sure I like it. Plus, still only 60 maximum showing instead of at least 100.

DAL

I'm with you... maybe it will grow on me but I didn't like the new FLEB site when it shipped and this looks like much of the same.  I'm hoping it doesn't become a disaster like the FLEB site was with searches not working.

Posts 423
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 6:38 AM

Mattillo:

What happened to my wishlist?  I had all of the items on my wishlist sorted by priority and I no longer see that option... please tell me that didn't get removed... please?

it looks like items are removed from your wishlist when you put them in your cart.  They come back when you remove them from the cart. 

Putting the wishlist items in the cart is the quickest way to find out if they will have the discount applied. 

Posts 3236
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 6:43 AM

Robert Neely:

Mattillo:

it looks like items are removed from your wishlist when you put them in your cart.  They come back when you remove them from the cart. 

Putting the wishlist items in the cart is the quickest way to find out if they will have the discount applied. 

Thank you Robert! I'm more concerned at the moment with my priority list.  The old Logos website wishlist I had was sorted by items in high priority and regular priority so I could filter the books to the top that I needed sooner than later.  It seems that function is now gone or MIA at the moment which is sad.  If they would have given us a heads up that the priority sort was going away I could have made notes as to what I had at the top.  Now I'm going to have to go through my list one at a time and move them to a new list.

Posts 2310
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 6:50 AM

Robert Neely:

Except for 16 items, they did NOT come back on my wishlist.

I've just realized I lost almost my entire wishlist through this bug.

This is quite awful...

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 262
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 7:13 AM

When I go to apply for the Academic discount, when I click on the "Enroll Now" link, it doesn't work. I get this:

Posts 323
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 8:01 AM

SineNomine:

Incidentally, https://classic.logos.com/ exists.

I am so glad it does. The new website just doesn't work for me.

1) I cannot see if a pre-pub (or some regular resources) is included in a bundle. This is the most important weakness for me, because that's the first thing I look for when considering a purchase.

I ask myself, "Can I get this resource cheaper in a bundle? Will I end up double-ordering a resource if this resource is already in a bundle I pre-ordered?"

2) I cannot view my "Orders" in an useful manner (The fonts are large and the order page is too spread out).

I will be using classic.logos.com for now. I hope FL listens.

Director

Elyon Family Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd

Singapore

Posts 3236
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 8:03 AM

SineNomine:

You are a lifesaver

Posts 1647
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 8:17 AM

Vincent Chia:
I am so glad it does. The new website just doesn't work for me.

So far, I'm with you. Hopefully, the new web site is still a work in progress and will eventually include the features that are missing.

Peace  Smile

Romans 14:19 (NRSV)
19 Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

Posts 32
Jim Darlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 1:01 PM

I'm happy to have this in electronic form, but I'm disappointed that the witnesses are not linked to their descriptions (as listed in the Introduction|The Apparatus|The Witnesses). I know that at least one electronic version of the THGNT has these witnesses hyperlinked.

Are there plans to update the apparatus with these links?

Posts 27681
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 1:29 PM

Jim Darlack:

I'm happy to have this in electronic form, but I'm disappointed that the witnesses are not linked to their descriptions (as listed in the Introduction|The Apparatus|The Witnesses). I know that at least one electronic version of the THGNT has these witnesses hyperlinked.

Are there plans to update the apparatus with these links?

This thread is about the new website. Your post appears to be about a resource. It would be best to create a new thread and provide more context. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 52
Ron Ferguson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 1:44 PM

I'm not a big power user like others are but I think the redesign looks great.   One feature I really like is when scrolling through books to purchase, those I own already tells me that.  With over 1,000 books in my library,  I can't remember them all (I know, why not) so if I see a book I like knowing whether I own it already or not is fantastic.

Thank you FL for the update.  

Posts 3219
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 7:12 PM

Kiyah:
Also, you've moved the info about what collections the product is in all the way to the bottom of the page, even below all the comments, which is extremely inconvenient. Consider putting it closer to the product description, above the comments. The first thing I typically want to know about a product is whether or not it is in any collections.

I was looking at a product page today to see if it was contained in any collection. It happened to have a lot of reviews (which reminded me of this post).

If that section can't be moved above the reviews (which would be preferable), how about adding a "This title is included in X collections" hyperlink at the top of the page, so we can quickly navigate to that section?

(If it's too difficult to display the exact count, just generalize the hyperlink to say "... in other collections.")

Thanks for considering this!

Posts 1074
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 10:19 PM

SineNomine:

That does not seem to be working correctly though ... the base link works ... but when I edit some of my existing URLs they are being redirected to the new Beta site.

https://classic.logos.com/products/search?Status=Pre-Pub&Language=English&start=0&sort=newest&pageSize=60

https://classic.logos.com/products/search?q=&unlocked=no&Specials=On+Sale&Status=Live&pageSize=60&sort=savings&Language=English 

2010 17" MBP with High Sierra, iPad4 with iOS10.

Page 4 of 7 (133 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS