Updated Logos.com Website!

Page 6 of 7 (130 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next >
This post has 129 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 979
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 27 2019 5:01 PM

NoScript doesn't like something about the way the new website is interacting with the faithlife site. Here's what it says:

Posts 151
Manuel Maria | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 27 2019 10:00 PM

Hello:

Is there any way to enter the former libraries comparison tool? The current one doesn't let me choose the libraries I need to compare. And the mesianic libraries aren't there yet.

Thanks!

Posts 19
JT | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 28 2019 1:37 AM

Is there any way to permanently keep the 'classic' look style etc., perhaps an profile option somewhere??

The new one might be 'enhanced for user experience' especially for mobile etc, but it is horribly inefficient for general use. I appreciate the intent, but it's really frustrated some web devs/companies are trying to 'help' us by making everything giant sized and spaced out. So frustrating.

I'm referring to the order lists in particular (order history etc.). I use it for various purposes and the new spaced out format is ugly and just no where near as user friendly for general sitting at a PC usage. I know I can download CSV file, but that is not what I want. I want to be able to go to the order page, one click and quickly see and search for what I need in an efficiently laid out screen, not miles and miles of white space everywhere.

Thanks if anybody is listening and able to help.

Posts 322
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 28 2019 1:47 AM

JT:

Is there any way to permanently keep the 'classic' look style etc., perhaps an profile option somewhere??

The new one might be 'enhanced for user experience' especially for mobile etc, but it is horribly inefficient for general use.

Yes. Please give us the option for the classic website.

The new website is very inefficient and would make browsing a pain.

Director

Elyon Family Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd

Singapore

Posts 2278
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 28 2019 4:38 AM

Robert Neely:

Actually, it looks like my old wish list has been restored on the new web site also.

Mine hasn't :-(

@FL: Would it be possible to restore my wishlist as well? Please....!?

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 548
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 28 2019 9:40 AM

Kiyah:

First impression: The "Price/Add to Cart" box is MASSIVE, it's WAY TO BIG and is taking up too much space on the screen. Consider making it about 40% smaller so that you can fit more actual info about the product on the screen.

Also, you've moved the info about what collections the product is in all the way to the bottom of the page, even below all the comments, which is extremely inconvenient. Consider putting it closer to the product description, above the comments. The first thing I typically want to know about a product is whether or not it is in any collections.

Finally, the collections that the product is contained in don't seem to be listed in any logical order. Please list the collections in ascending order of price the way you used to.

I agree heartily with each of these points, but this isn't even the beginning of problems.

EVERYTHING under my picture, things like order history, pre-pubs, community pricing, wish lists: ALL are horrendous space hogs, yet don't convey any useful information at all. I want to see thumbnails and more importantly, i want to see authors names. And Why does it eat up SO MUCH SPACE? I have to scroll forever to see my stuff. To say you've made the experience worse isn't enough. You've made it almost unusable.

Just to be fair and not completely negative, i do like having the wish lists tiled so i can get to whichever one i want to see without having to scroll through all my wish lists. This is an improvement.

Posts 1822
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 28 2019 3:37 PM

Jan Krohn:

Robert Neely:

Actually, it looks like my old wish list has been restored on the new web site also.

Mine hasn't :-(

@FL: Would it be possible to restore my wishlist as well? Please....!?

please restore mine as we!!!ll

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 395
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 28 2019 4:40 PM

So how are you guys trying to access your Wish List? 

Are you looking at it from the Shopping Cart?   NO, NO, NO

You have to access your old Wish List from the main Logos page.  Click on your name at the top right corner, then select "View Wish Lists"

Wokrs for me,  Good Luck!

Posts 2278
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 28 2019 4:46 PM

Robert Neely:

You have to access your old Wish List from the main Logos page.  Click on your name at the top right corner, then select "View Wish Lists"

Wokrs for me,

Doesn't work for me. Tongue Tied

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 395
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 28 2019 4:54 PM

Sorry. Must have captured a snapshot of mine at some point.

Posts 3658
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 29 2019 2:59 AM

I like this (on the library expansion sale page):

Very convenient comparison with quick access options.

Likewise on the expansion bundles themselves:

Posts 33
Tim | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2019 4:47 AM

Hi,

Im having trouble opening any links from Logos. Below is a screenshot of what I get when going to a link.

I tried to download free book of the month, when I go to the dropdown menu, select the free book, it is visible literally for a split second, then the screen below appears. Any advice?

Posts 33
Tim | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2019 4:54 AM

Hi,

Im having trouble opening any links from Logos. Below is a screenshot of what I get when going to a link.

I tried to download free book of the month, when I go to the dropdown menu, select the free book, it is visible literally for a split second, then the screen below appears. Any advice?

Posts 33
Tim | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2019 5:22 AM

Update - it appears to happen on Firefox and Edge. Links opens on Chrome.

Posts 13342
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2019 5:30 AM

Tim:

The FBOTM page seems to be broken for all of us. There are links here to purchase the books: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/182399/1055075.aspx#1055075 

Posts 33
Tim | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2019 5:48 AM

Thank you Mark.

There are other Logos links that dont open since the website was updated, hopefully Logos people will fix that.

Posts 33
Tim | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2019 5:49 AM

this one for instance https://www.logos.com/product/148154/preaching-foundational-certificate-program

The course loads for a half a second, then disappears.

Posts 3023
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2019 8:40 AM

Tim:

this one for instance https://www.logos.com/product/148154/preaching-foundational-certificate-program

It's working for me; perhaps it will work for you now too?

Posts 3189
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2019 8:42 AM

SineNomine:

Tim:

It's working for me; perhaps it will work for you now too?

It works for me, too. Tim, what version of the operating system and browser are you using?

Posts 33
Tim | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 1 2019 11:33 PM

Hi,

Firefox 67.0.4 (64 bits)

I just met someone on Facebook group who has the same issue as me on his Chrome browser. 

"My Chrome browser sees the same thing -- I can't view any book, the content appears and then collapses to look like your screenshot."

Page 6 of 7 (130 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > | RSS