PrePub order billing in Spanish?

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2249
mab | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 25 2019 7:41 PM

I just received notice of my Tyndale GNTbeing ready for download.   Great but it was in Spanish. Is this something new to get me to sign up for Mobile Ed in Spanish?

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 10177
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 8:05 PM

I didn't even get that far ...

Posts 2249
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 8:22 PM

Maybe that means there will be a Mobile Ed in HTML CSS and Markup 

It also doesn't look like I can put it on my tablet yet either.Sad

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 21914
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 10:35 PM

mab:

I just received notice of my Tyndale GNTbeing ready for download.   Great but it was in Spanish. Is this something new to get me to sign up for Mobile Ed in Spanish?

I received the same thing - also for IVP Studies in Creation. So it’s not specific to a particular resource 

Posts 183
James Hudson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 11:01 PM

Graham Criddle:

mab:

I received the same thing - also for IVP Studies in Creation. So it’s not specific to a particular resource 

Me too - for 3 pre-pubs!

Posts 2249
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 11:14 PM

As long as I don't have to do a currency conversion, it's probably OK. How this happened though is really weird.

Posts 1418
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 2:13 AM

mab:
How this happened though is really weird.

They launched a new website. Cool

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 109
William McFarland | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 6:27 AM

I also received a nice email in Spanish about the Tyndale GNT. Well, since I don't speak Spanish I just assume it was nice.

Posts 2820
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 7:00 AM

I hope this doesn't mean I ordered a copy of the GNT in Spanish. No habla espanol.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 307
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 7:25 AM

We are working on fixing these mistakes.  Please accept our apologies.  These emails will be re-sent in the correct language and format.

Posts 8940
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 26 2019 9:25 AM

Joe McCune (Faithlife):

We are working on fixing these mistakes.  Please accept our apologies.  These emails will be re-sent in the correct language and format.

Thanks. I was just about to post that I also received one of these messages.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS