NEW30 Sale is Fantastic!

Page 3 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 48 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3161
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 4 2019 5:09 PM

Martin Hall:

PetahChristian:

That’s odd. I had that resource and another one in my cart, with the coupon code entered, but the savings only showed up for the other item.

It doesn't work for me either. 

For which item, Martin?

It has to be on the Summer Sale list (which you can reach from the Home Page), and the coupon can't have been used already.

Posts 36
Anthony Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 4 2019 11:56 PM

Any reason why this item isn’t discounted with the sale? It’s part of the sale but when I add it to my cart and enter the code it‘s not discounted. Other items in my cart are discounted correctly. 

https://www.logos.com/product/56642 

Posts 60
Avi | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 5 2019 1:23 AM

I was bummed that https://www.logos.com/product/37943/baylor-handbook-on-the-hebrew-bible-series wasn't included in this sale. Did you guys ever see this series go on sale?

Posts 2282
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 8 2019 6:33 AM

This sale is winding up, get in while you still can. Sale ends 7/9/19 at 12MN PST.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 659
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 8 2019 5:50 PM

Beloved:

This sale is winding up, get in while you still can. Sale ends 7/9/19 at 12MN PST.

That's PDT. 7/9/2019, midnight at the end of Tuesday, 12AM PDT or 2400 military.

Posts 2282
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 8 2019 5:59 PM

Dale E Heath:

Beloved:

That's PDT. 7/9/2019, midnight at the end of Tuesday, 12AM PDT or 2400 military.

Embarrassed

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 622
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 9 2019 8:07 AM

Is there a quicker way to view the items in the sale?  With hundreds of pages, it is hard to comb through it all.  Is it one of those things, you put something in the cart, add the code and see if it sticks?

Posts 6216
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 9 2019 8:20 AM

Michael S.:

Is there a quicker way to view the items in the sale?  With hundreds of pages, it is hard to comb through it all.  Is it one of those things, you put something in the cart, add the code and see if it sticks?

I applied the code to my wishlist’s 2 items and it worked, after that I went through a bunch of pages before picking 4 more items.  Tedious, to put it lightly.

DAL

Posts 3161
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 9 2019 8:34 AM

Michael S.:
Is it one of those things, you put something in the cart, add the code and see if it sticks?

Eventually, yes. I tried to look through the results, but gave up after around 600 items.

I imagine I missed out on some infrequent sales, but they'll eventually go on sale again (in a hopefully smaller sale where we can see everything).

Page 3 of 3 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS