Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 577
Larry Craig | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 27 2019 9:01 PM

I just went to logos.com.  It encouraged me to browse the products.  I started going down the list and found I owned almost everything.  It would be nice to be able to sort them, like New to You, as you use in other places on  your sites.  It just wastes too much time to browse through thousands of titles.  Please make it easier.

Thank you.

Posts 3168
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 27 2019 9:26 PM

If you scroll down to the bottom of the facets on the left side, there is one for Ownership Status. Just select the Unowned option, and that will remove books you own from the search results.

Posts 1384
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 27 2019 10:45 PM

Thanks a lot PetahChristian!

It took a while to find the selection, but worth the effort!

When I use title:genesis, I get 311 results for all and 240 results for unowned.

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 577
Larry Craig | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 28 2019 6:26 AM

Well thank you.  That was certainly helpful.  When I look at a bundle, right at the top it asks if I want to see New to You, or View All. That' a feature I would expect at the top rather than the bottom of a long list of other options.  I've been with Logos for maybe ten years now, and I didn't know this.  This option should be right at the top along with the other viewing options.

Thanks again.  I know the answer now, but there will thousands following who will not.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS