Wish List priority gone

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 886
Kolen Cheung | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jun 29 2019 6:17 PM

Hi, the priority in my wish lists are all gone in the new site. This is quite troublesome since I don't remember my priorities...

Posts 886
Kolen Cheung | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 1 2019 1:41 PM

Why is this ignored? At least they should explain why they think such a regression is ok.

Posts 3381
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 1 2019 3:17 PM

Kolen Cheung:

Hi, the priority in my wish lists are all gone in the new site. This is quite troublesome since I don't remember my priorities...

Your priorities should still exist at the classic site wish lists.

I don't know if the new site will support that feature, but you can access and modify them until the old site goes away.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 558
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 1 2019 8:39 PM

I just noticed that the priorities I'd set for items in my wish lists are no longer being shown. Why would Logos think this is an improvement? I spent a LOT of time prioritizing the items in my wish lists and use those priorities when deciding what to buy when things go on sale.

John

Posts 266
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 3 2019 10:05 AM

John Kaess:

I just noticed that the priorities I'd set for items in my wish lists are no longer being shown. Why would Logos think this is an improvement? I spent a LOT of time prioritizing the items in my wish lists and use those priorities when deciding what to buy when things go on sale.

John

I apologize for the inconvenience that we haven't brought "Priority" over to the new website yet. In the meantime, you can still view your wishlist by priority here: https://classic.logos.com/account/wishlists

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS