Wish List priority gone

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 886
Kolen Cheung | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jun 29 2019 6:17 PM

Hi, the priority in my wish lists are all gone in the new site. This is quite troublesome since I don't remember my priorities...

Posts 886
Kolen Cheung | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 1 2019 1:41 PM

Why is this ignored? At least they should explain why they think such a regression is ok.

Posts 3556
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 1 2019 3:17 PM

Kolen Cheung:

Hi, the priority in my wish lists are all gone in the new site. This is quite troublesome since I don't remember my priorities...

Your priorities should still exist at the classic site wish lists.

I don't know if the new site will support that feature, but you can access and modify them until the old site goes away.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 567
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 1 2019 8:39 PM

I just noticed that the priorities I'd set for items in my wish lists are no longer being shown. Why would Logos think this is an improvement? I spent a LOT of time prioritizing the items in my wish lists and use those priorities when deciding what to buy when things go on sale.

John

Posts 267
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 3 2019 10:05 AM

John Kaess:

I just noticed that the priorities I'd set for items in my wish lists are no longer being shown. Why would Logos think this is an improvement? I spent a LOT of time prioritizing the items in my wish lists and use those priorities when deciding what to buy when things go on sale.

John

I apologize for the inconvenience that we haven't brought "Priority" over to the new website yet. In the meantime, you can still view your wishlist by priority here: https://classic.logos.com/account/wishlists

Posts 1529
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 21 2020 11:40 PM

Celeste Fiorillo:
I apologize for the inconvenience that we haven't brought "Priority" over to the new website yet

Any progress?

(I took this picture in what is currently South Sudan in 1984)

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 567
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 22 2020 4:24 AM

Months and months go by, yet nothing changes. That's ok. Without priorities, i just don't buy things as often.

Prioritizing priorities isn't a priority for Faithlife. (worked on that for a bit).

John

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS