July birthday code not giving discount

Page 2 of 2 (40 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 39 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 854
Juan Gabriel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2019 12:35 PM

Funciona, gracias chicos Big Smile

Posts 398
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2019 12:39 PM

My code is not working on the ebooks and logos websites.  

Posts 14
Justin Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2019 1:15 PM

I received this email from CS:

The email was accidentally sent out to people who are not on supposed to receive the birthday code. Your birthday code will not work if you are not signed up to receive any Logos Sales and Special Offers. As the coupon code is a special offer. You can subscribe by ticking the box next to Logos Sales and Special Offers seen here https://faithlife.com/account/email-preferences/en.

I personally resolved the issue in chat, but maybe give the above solution a try.

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2019 3:55 PM

Justin Smith:
The email was accidentally sent out to people who are not on supposed to receive the birthday code.

That explains why I got the email, since I was told by a CS rep on the phone that I wasn't in the "birthday" group anymore. She got permission to put me back on it.  She didn't know why I wasn't on the list anymore.  It worked fine last year.

She also thought the birthday discount and the new30 coupon weren't stackable, but she did it for me anyway.  However, Phil Gons has said the new30 code should work with the birthday discount here: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/182290/1054373.aspx#1054373)

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 1098
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2019 4:50 PM

Justin Smith:

I received this email from CS:

The email was accidentally sent out to people who are not on supposed to receive the birthday code. Your birthday code will not work if you are not signed up to receive any Logos Sales and Special Offers. As the coupon code is a special offer. You can subscribe by ticking the box next to Logos Sales and Special Offers seen here https://faithlife.com/account/email-preferences/en.

I personally resolved the issue in chat, but maybe give the above solution a try.

My coupon still isn't working.

I checked the link above. I'm signed up for about half of them (all of the Logos options, some of the FL ones, many of which look new). Do we have to be signed up to all of them for it to work? I already get a minimum of 2 emails from FL every day...

EDIT: I chatted with CS and they fixed it in a few minutes. I asked if I needed to change any settings; they said it was a problem on their end.

Thanks, FL, for the birthday books!

Posts 27553
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2019 5:08 PM

Sean:

Do we have to be signed up to all of them for it to work? I already get a minimum of 2 emails from FL every day...

No, just the one mentioned above. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 381
Danny Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2019 9:15 PM

I can confirm that the birthday coupon and 30% discount are stackable. Both worked for me.

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 3 2019 5:55 AM

Jan Krohn:

Maybe your FL profiles are not 100% complete? In my profile, my "location" disappeared on the day of the website update. I added it back in, and the next day it was again disappeared. I added it back in, and it hasn't disappeared again.

If I remember right, the FL profile needs to be 100% complete for the code to work.

My location disappeared in my profile too but I fixed it now. Thanks.

Hopefully I'll get something soon.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1098
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 3 2019 6:08 AM

Bruce Dunning:

My location disappeared in my profile too but I fixed it now. Thanks.

Hopefully I'll get something soon.

Bruce, I'd go ahead and give CS a chat. They fixed mine in a couple minutes. It didn't have anything to do with my profile but was a problem on their end.

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 3 2019 5:09 PM

Sean:
Bruce, I'd go ahead and give CS a chat. They fixed mine in a couple minutes. It didn't have anything to do with my profile but was a problem on their end.

Thanks. That's exactly what I ended up doing. Things are all fixed now.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 34
Dale Brueggemann | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 3 2019 7:35 PM

I have the same problem. Waiting for a response from Customer Service.

Posts 4
JP | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 4 2019 1:49 AM

Also the same problem with BDAY coupon...

Posts 2328
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 9 2019 7:08 PM

Trying to add bday coupon and it's not working.  I wanted to use it tonight in conjunction with the 30% off.

Posts 2328
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 9 2019 7:12 PM

I'm really not sure what to do since the 30% off sale ends tonight.

Posts 398
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 9 2019 7:13 PM

Customer Service acknowledged that there was/is an issue on their end.  Suggest you contact them.

Posts 398
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 9 2019 7:16 PM

Ronald Quick:

I'm really not sure what to do since the 30% off sale ends tonight.

Better to get 30% off for items you want.  CS may be willing to apply it to your purchase tomorrow.

Posts 2328
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 9 2019 7:16 PM

That's what I plan on doing, but they are closed tonight and I won't be able to use it in conjunction with the 30% off sale since it ends tonight.

Posts 2328
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 9 2019 7:18 PM

I'll make sure that I take advantage of the 30% off tonight.

Posts 398
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 9 2019 7:19 PM

call/email CS tomorrow and ask for it to be applied.

Posts 2328
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 9 2019 7:22 PM

Good idea.  I'll do that.  Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 (40 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS