In Praise of the L8 Expansion Sale

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 425
Liam & Abi Maguire | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 2 2019 3:50 PM

I wanted to take a moment to thank FL for the L8 Library Expansion sale. Due to a 19% discount and $20 voucher I'd been sitting on I was able to pick up the "Ancient Texts and Translations, M" bundle for £41. 

Considering the two resources I really wanted (OT Pseudepigrapha and Dead Sea Scrolls: A New Translation) have a combined RRP of ~£100, I think that is a really good deal. Add to that the rest of the bundle is a rich background text gravy on top, I am a very happy and grateful man right now. 

Thanks, Faithlife. 

Liam

Check out my blog 'For Fathers'

Posts 1631
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2019 5:23 PM

Liam Maguire:
Considering the two resources I really wanted (OT Pseudepigrapha and Dead Sea Scrolls: A New Translation) have a combined RRP of ~£100, I think that is a really good deal. Add to that the rest of the bundle is a rich background text gravy on top, I am a very happy and grateful man right now. 

Good choice. Liam.

Sounds like you have some good reading ahead of you. Hope they help you see the worldview of the 2nd Temple period. They sure helped me that way.

Posts 3189
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2019 6:06 PM

Happy for you... enjoy!

Posts 425
Liam & Abi Maguire | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 2 2019 10:40 PM

Thanks, Allen, that is my hope.

Thanks, Petah. :-)

Posts 8895
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 4 2019 4:10 AM

Liam Maguire:
I wanted to take a moment to thank FL for the L8 Library Expansion sale. Due to a 19% discount and $20 voucher I'd been sitting on I was able to pick up the "Ancient Texts and Translations, M" bundle for £41. 

Great choice Liam. I too decided to combine my birthday coupon with another expansion set. These are great values. Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 425
Liam & Abi Maguire | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 4 2019 11:49 AM

Bruce Dunning:

I too decided to combine my birthday coupon with another expansion set. These are great values. Yes

Oh nice, what did you get? 

Posts 8895
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 4 2019 6:02 PM

Liam Maguire:
Oh nice, what did you get? 

I got the Philosophy Library Expansion, S as it was the best value for the $20 birthday gift certificate. I got 6 great resources for $2.78. Thanks Faithlife!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS