Att: Phil Gons: Handfuls on Purpose

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 1221
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 2 2019 8:54 PM

I stumbled upon this resource https://www.logos.com/product/144876/handfuls-on-purpose and find it excellent. I was searching the forums for info on this series and came across this thread https://community.logos.com/forums/t/117225.aspx where Phil Gons is announcing the debut of the resource on CP, the problem is it does not appear to be tagged as he describes

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

It's finally available on Community Pricing: Handfuls on Purpose. Place your bid and spread the word.

The cool thing is that this set of 2,000+ sermon outlines will leverage our new sermon outlines tagging, which will (1) enable these outlines to show up in a new sermon outlines guide section, (2) allow you to run searches for sermon outlines on particular passages or preaching themes, and (3) allow you to right click and send the outline to a new sermon document.

I am on my Mac and so maybe this is why, but none of the 3 features described work. Is there a way we can get this excellent resource updated?

Posts 10550
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 3 2019 5:38 AM

Confirmed that this resource does not appear under sermons or sermon outlines. Note also that the product description list resource type as Sermons.

Posts 1000
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 8 2019 8:42 AM

We'll get that fixed. Thanks for letting us know.

Posts 1221
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 8 2019 8:46 AM
Kyle G. Anderson:

Kyle, that would be awesome! Thanks
Posts 1221
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 31 2019 7:37 AM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Kyle, Not to rush you, but do you have any idea of a time frame for when this will be updated? Thanks

Posts 262
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 31 2019 4:15 PM

Jack Caviness:

Confirmed that this resource does not appear under sermons or sermon outlines. Note also that the product description list resource type as Sermons.

Thank you for this screenshot!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS