Gottingen LXX

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 34
Dale Brueggemann | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 3 2019 7:42 PM

I have the Gottingen LXX, but I can't see how to access the apparatus. The blurb on logos.com says the text  and apparatus are in separate volumes, four my convenience? But I don't see double volumes for biblical books; all I see are the volumes with the text, none with the apparatus. Am I missing something. 

Posts 2282
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 3 2019 8:36 PM

Dale Brueggemann:

I have the Gottingen LXX, but I can't see how to access the apparatus. The blurb on logos.com says the text  and apparatus are in separate volumes, four my convenience? But I don't see double volumes for biblical books; all I see are the volumes with the text, none with the apparatus. Am I missing something. 

Which apparatus can't you find?

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 2282
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 4 2019 5:27 AM

Open your library. Type Gottingen in the Find Box. Look for your desired apparatus. Alternatively, type Gottingen Apparatus X (where X is the apparatus you desire) in the Go Box.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS