(Humor) Babylon Bee: Logos Update...

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 18646
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 15 2019 12:59 AM

From a couple of years ago, but I only saw it tonight when a friend posted it on FB.

Logos Update Introduces Microsoft Clippy To Correct Pastors' Unbiblical Sermons

Posts 418
Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 15 2019 3:59 AM

Hilarious... from the series "Stretching the Boundaries that Wound Us", LOL!

I think if the Babylon Bee had been around when the Apostle Paul was around, he would have written a letter to them beginning with, "I always give thanks for you, my brother and sisters..." 

What a blessing those people are to the Body... helping us laugh at our foibles all while teaching theology! Big Smile

Posts 1959
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 15 2019 5:04 AM

Big Smile

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 1822
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 15 2019 5:29 AM

Have not seen the ole paper clip in a long time, must be theologically correct. 

Posts 1810
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 15 2019 10:59 AM

Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell:
helping us laugh at our foibles

Yes

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 2465
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 15 2019 12:58 PM

*Deadpan*  My Clippy says: "Are you looking for truth? You can't handle the truth!"

Posts 1631
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 15 2019 5:57 PM

So good. :-)

Thanks for posting, Rosie.

Posts 8858
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 16 2019 5:45 PM

I love it! Each time I think of something that sounds a bit "off" I will think of this.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS