Dear Bob and Logos Staff:

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 20 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 715
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 20 2019 12:13 PM

Cynthia in Florida:

2)  Thank you for listening and incorporating (and continuing to work on) the search feature.  I am finding things in my library I didn't even know I had.  Also (and I know this shows you just how lost I was with Logos 7 and earlier), but I have finally, for the first time since purchasing Logos 4, been able to

1. regularly use my collections (I love having that in the library side panel!),
  2. tag my resources (first time I've ever fully tagged all my resources because I never knew how to effectively search my library for my tagged resources),
  3. narrow down my library to find resources more specific to what I was looking for by using the search template and library side bar.

This has been invaluable for me, as my time searching used to be so frustrating for me that I would wind up spending more time LOOKING for resources than actually studying and ENJOYING those resources.

I am still struggling with the search feature, especially with the large number of results in a larger library. Can you explain a bit more about 1,2 and 3?

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS