New Temporary Books

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1915
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 15 2019 8:23 PM

I noticed today new Temporary Books were added to my Logos library. I don't see them listed on the Faithlife Connect page as a promo. Does anyone have information on these?

Nathan Parker

Posts 27554
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 16 2019 4:33 AM

Bible Study Magazine is ongoing. The others could have just been updated (rather than added)

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1970
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 16 2019 5:31 AM

According to the metadata in my library, the four volumes of Wesley's "Explanatory Notes...." have been added in the last few days (not just updated). This is corroborated by the fact that only recently I turned "download new resources" off and I've only removed a handful of books manually, yet these are not downloaded. 

My assumption (would love verification by FL) is that these have been added to the FLC extended temp library that was put in place when the Lexham Originals FBOM was removed.

Posts 1915
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 16 2019 8:20 PM

BSM I’m familiar with, but the others I didn’t receive until now.

Since this month’s preview books already downloaded, I'm not sure where these came from unless they are some additional books added in general for FL Connect customers.

Would love official confirmation from FL as well.

Essentially, anytime FL Connect adds new books to my account, it would be good if FL communicated that out on some form of page so I am not surprised about random books appearing (unless they don't want to take that fun away from us). :-)

Nathan Parker

Posts 24850
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 17 2019 12:10 AM

Bible Study Magazine Vol 11 is a recent update if you have a subscription (I originally received it 130 days ago).

A total of 19 temporary resources were added this month, so it would be good to know if they are all preview books.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS