Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3038
Milkman | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 16 2019 2:55 PM

Does Logos carry Zane Hodges' "Absolutely Free"?

mm.

mm.

Posts 24854
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 17 2019 12:50 AM

"Absolutely free" got me 4 books conjecturing whether salvation & grace are (absolutely) free.

Nothing from Zane Hodges

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 9969
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 17 2019 1:14 AM

Milkman:

Not that I know of. There was a forum thread recently about Free Grace Theology and I set up a Reading List which points to books in the Logos universe (including eBook editions) regarding that topic. It has books by Zane Hodges, but not this title.

Edit: included a link to the forum thread

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 3659
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 17 2019 6:11 AM

No, because it cannot sell Stick out tongue

Posts 10524
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 17 2019 6:51 AM

Francis:

No, because it cannot sell Stick out tongue

Should it then be in the free book list? Confused

Posts 284
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 18 2019 6:18 AM

Milkman:

mm.

No and it is a good thing. Hodges has some non-biblical views on salvation and repentance. 

Posts 3038
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 18 2019 6:45 AM

Funny comments...

I want to do some comparative studies between the Lordship salvation and free grace theologies. In Horton' book, Christ the Lord: The Reformation and Lordship Salvation  he mentions Hodges AF and MacArthur's Gospel According to Jesus (which also is not in Logos). 

Just wanted to have both in e-format. I have both in Kindle.

Thanks for the funnies

mm.

mm.

Posts 3160
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 18 2019 11:14 AM

I've been begging Logos for years now to get MacArthur's Gospel According to Jesus and nothing so far... they have the rest of the series in either FLEB/Logos but not the first book.  His Gospel According to the Apostles is the follow-up to the Jesus volume and covers some of the same stuff as it is a response to the first book's criticism. 

Posts 3038
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 18 2019 11:43 AM

I don't know why either, but they need to get his updated GAJ. 

mm.

Posts 4920
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 18 2019 12:18 PM

Mattillo:

I've been begging Logos for years now to get MacArthur's Gospel According to Jesus and nothing so far... they have the rest of the series in either FLEB/Logos but not the first book.  His Gospel According to the Apostles is the follow-up to the Jesus volume and covers some of the same stuff as it is a response to the first book's criticism. 

It used to be available in Logos. I have the following from the series. The Gospel According to Jesus I have is the Revised and Expanded Edition. I don’t have Zane Hodges in my library but would if it were in Logos since it’s “absolutely free” but more so for the comparative studies.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS