Minor Error in Exegetical Guide on Ezekiel 24:15-17

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Posts 2675
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 23 2019 7:27 AM

I ran an Exegetical Guide on Ezekiel 24:15-17. When I clicked on the word for "cover" which is number 5844 it shows the entry for 5843 at the top and really confused me. It's minor but seems like the next entry in the Complete Word Study Dict. of the OT should be at the top. 

Also the entry for the Theological Wordbook of the OT seems to go to the wrong entry as well.

Posts 2494
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 24 2019 1:15 PM

Kevin A. Purcell:

I ran an Exegetical Guide on Ezekiel 24:15-17. When I clicked on the word for "cover" which is number 5844 it shows the entry for 5843 at the top and really confused me. It's minor but seems like the next entry in the Complete Word Study Dict. of the OT should be at the top. 

Also the entry for the Theological Wordbook of the OT seems to go to the wrong entry as well.

Hey Kevin,

I've written up a bug report, I'm not sure how soon this will get looked at since we have to determine if it's an issue with the software or resource. In the case of Complete Word Study Dict. of the OT the resource is retired so that might have some bearing on things.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS