CP Closing 7/26 Classic Studies in Jewish Religion and Culture around the Time of Jesus (9 vols.)

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 234
David Owh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2019 5:29 AM

HJ. van der Wal:

Just bid. Thank you HJ. van der Wal.Yes

Logos 8 Win 10

Posts 8900
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2019 5:58 AM

I'm not sure how I missed this but it looks like I did. Thanks.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2237
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2019 7:58 AM

Thanks. Missed this one.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 3197
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2019 8:03 AM

Thanks!

Posts 1783
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2019 10:32 AM

HJ. van der Wal:

Thanks, looks like a good deal :) 

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 6339
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2019 10:50 AM

Thanks! For $22, not such a bad deal 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 10126
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2019 11:30 AM

Not wanting to change anyone's mind. And $22 (or lower) is certainly attractive.

But you'll have to constantly 'forward-check' the authors ... without fail. The information was terribly sparse, a century ago, with pages and pages of generalizing. Everything from archaeology to cave digging to graphia dating to scholarly demands changed. Library filler.

Ok, maybe Solomon Schechter ... he accurately derived Qumran from the Cairo fragments. Amazing.

Posts 201
David J. Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 25 2019 6:51 PM

Might go as low as $20 with a few more bidders joining !! Smile

Posts 286
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 26 2019 12:07 PM

Just told it closed for $20

David J. Wilson:

Might go as low as $20 with a few more bidders joining !! Smile

Retina MacBook Pro, 2013, iPad Mini 4

Platinum: Verbum. Gold: Orthodox. Bronze: Lutheran. Starter: Anglican, Baptist, Messianic Jewish, Methodist, Pentecostal, Reformed, SDA, Standard

Posts 6339
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 28 2019 3:33 PM

Denise:

Not wanting to change anyone's mind. And $22 (or lower) is certainly attractive.

But you'll have to constantly 'forward-check' the authors ... without fail. The information was terribly sparse, a century ago, with pages and pages of generalizing. Everything from archaeology to cave digging to graphia dating to scholarly demands changed. Library filler.

Ok, maybe Solomon Schechter ... he accurately derived Qumran from the Cairo fragments. Amazing.

Meh! I cancelled it.  I’ll wait for something better 👍😁👌

Posts 672
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 28 2019 4:34 PM

DAL:

Denise:

Meh! I cancelled it.  I’ll wait for something better 👍😁👌

That's what I like about CP items, we're not locked in. We get a lower price and we have lots of time to make up our mind about canceling, all the way until actual publication date. But we do have to keep track of it. Best of both worlds, thanks FL.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS