Resource Links

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3235
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 29 2019 4:28 AM

I'm building a PBB, I have been trying to link references to the  Sibylline Oracles, example, (Sib. Or. 4:6–11), I have found this same reference in footnotes in other resources and it goes directly to the reference, yet when I insert it, it does not link any ideas why?

My reference:

Interestingly, the Sibylline Oracles, a Jewish work (c. A.D. 80), affirms a similar notion, perhaps as a result of contemplating the recent destruction of Jerusalem’s temple in A.D. 70: “The great God, whom no hands of men fashioned, . . . does not have a house, a stone set up as a temple . . . but one which it is not possible to see from the earth nor to measure with mortal eyes, since it was not fashioned by mortal hand” (Sib. Or. 4:6–11).
Posts 28475
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 29 2019 5:28 AM

Are you expecting the reference to auto link? 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3235
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 29 2019 7:40 AM

Yes- but it does not happen- while I do see it in Logos created references to the same resource same location.

Posts 746
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 29 2019 9:19 AM

I was under the impression that this only auto generates  for Scripture references.

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM

Ultimate: Verbum | Diamond: Orthodox  | Gold: Eastern Rite, Ordinariate, Anglican | Silver: Baptist, Lutheran, Messianic, Methodist, Pentecostal, Reformed, SDA, Standard

Posts 3235
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 29 2019 10:00 AM

David Wanat:

I was under the impression that this only auto generates  for Scripture references.

I was not aware of that restriction- it pops up in the footnotes of logos resources like scripture references- right now I'm using the L4 option to link them- but its time consuming, it also - even with highlighting- links a rather large section not just the single location.

Posts 28475
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 29 2019 10:02 AM

David Wanat:

I concur. I would not expect these to auto hyperlink. 

Whyndell Gizzard:
right now I'm using the L4 option to link them- but its time consuming

I think that is your only option. This is one reason why "Logos Edition" resources can be spendy! 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3235
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 29 2019 10:06 AM

Thanks for the response everyone Smile

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS