Suggestion: Add the works of D. Martyn-Lloyd Jones

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 7
Bruce C | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 31 2019 5:10 AM

The works of D. Martyn-Lloyd Jones, renown for his powerful expository sermons, are sadly absent from Logos. Wouldn't it be great to have his collections of expository messages in the Logos system where searches could bring up his insights on the many messages that he carefully exegeted and explained?

Posts 370
James Chandler | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 31 2019 5:22 AM

There are many works available. Is there anything specific you are looking for?

https://www.logos.com/search?query=lloyd-jones&sortBy=Relevance&limit=30&page=1&ownership=all

Running on ASUS Windows 10 I7 24 gig of ram, 1 Terabyte drive.

Philippians 2:3 Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

Posts 13360
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 31 2019 5:58 AM

James Chandler:
There are many works available. Is there anything specific you are looking for?

The obvious ones missing are his sermons on Romans, together with his Sermon on the Mount.

Posts 7
Bruce C | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 31 2019 6:58 AM

Thanks for the link, James. Great to see the Ephesians series and the other titles offered by Crossway. I hadn't seen these before because I was looking for Banner of Truth publications, notably The Romans Series, and also Studies in The Sermon on the Mount. Am I missing them somehow?

Posts 611
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 27 2019 4:24 PM

Hi Bruce,

I was searching on the forum before I posted exactly the same suggestion as yourself. The lack of Banner of Truth publications leaves a big hole. I'm sure you are aware that the sermons are available in audio for free from the mjltrust but having a logos copy would be great. I've taken to trying to get at least some of Romans into logos as a personal book but it would be brilliant if we could purchase these.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS