Anybody seeing this bug (Resource Title's missing)?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1998
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 2 2019 7:46 AM

I have quite a few resources that don't show the title in the library info pane or in the resource info panel. I don't know whether this bug would manifest on the same resources or on other random resources (I can't find a pattern as to which get affected). The easiest way to check is to open the library info pane, then select a resource and use the down arrow to quickly cycle through resources while watching for missing titles in the info pane.

Most of the affected ones look like this, but occasionally one will have a short title in the full title field and vice versa.

Posts 10552
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 5 2019 6:44 AM

Logos 8.7 beta 3 Mac OS 10.14.5

Cycles through 350+ resources and did not see any missing titles.

Posts 1998
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 5 2019 1:16 PM

Thanks for checking, Jack! I ended up deleting my catalog.db file and restarting and that fixed it! Apparently it was corrupted data, though for the life of me I can't see how since the DB appeared correct...

Posts 2635
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 5 2019 1:21 PM

Reuben Helmuth:

Thanks for checking, Jack! I ended up deleting my catalog.db file and restarting and that fixed it! Apparently it was corrupted data, though for the life of me I can't see how since the DB appeared correct...

Reuben,

I'm glad this is fixed for you, please let us know if you encounter this again.

Posts 2305
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 5 2019 2:15 PM

Reuben Helmuth:

I have quite a few resources that don't show the title in the library info pane or in the resource info panel. I don't know whether this bug would manifest on the same resources or on other random resources (I can't find a pattern as to which get affected). The easiest way to check is to open the library info pane, then select a resource and use the down arrow to quickly cycle through resources while watching for missing titles in the info pane.

Most of the affected ones look like this, but occasionally one will have a short title in the full title field and vice versa.

Low tech reply. I've encountered this problem also (in stable version). I find if I resize the panel the problem resolves. Should I expect more?

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS