HALOT on sale for 40% off!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3164
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 6 2019 5:56 PM

https://www.logos.com/product/5226/hebrew-and-aramaic-lexicon-of-the-old-testament

Due to publisher arrangements, HALOT is generally never discounted. It is both rare and wonderful to see HALOT on sale, and at 40% off at that!

If you're wondering whether or not you need it, Why should I buy HALOT? might help answer your question.

Posts 10035
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 6 2019 6:51 PM

Petah's right ... usually you have to get a BDAG also (or visa versa). And for goodness sakes, get DCH AFTER HALOT.  HALOT's considerably more in-depth.

Posts 2293
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 6 2019 6:59 PM

Is nothing sacred anymore, HALOT at a 40% discount? If you don't have it now you should seriously consider this one for it's doubtful you'll see a better sale in the future.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 8849
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 7 2019 8:28 AM

PetahChristian:
Due to publisher arrangements, HALOT is generally never discounted. It is both rare and wonderful to see HALOT on sale, and at 40% off at that!

Wow, that is amazing. I wish I got it at that price.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS