NAC Psalms

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 6406
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 15 2019 5:32 PM

If you’re only missing the NAC volume on Psalms by Daniel Estes, it’s cheaper to buy it as part of the whole set than buying it as an individual volume.  You’d be paying $20 and change instead of $32.99

Here’s the link: https://www.logos.com/product/177651/the-new-american-commentary-series

DAL

Posts 540
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 15 2019 5:44 PM

I've found that when you own whole sets that do seem to go on sale at least once a year, it is often better to wait for the next set sale then to buy on pre-pub Big Smile

Pastor Glenn Crouch
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

Posts 6406
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 15 2019 5:55 PM

Glenn Crouch:

I've found that when you own whole sets that do seem to go on sale at least once a year, it is often better to wait for the next set sale then to buy on pre-pub Big Smile

I missed the prepub somehow, so this was my next best price. I wonder how much the prepub price was.

DAL

Posts 919
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 15 2019 6:10 PM

Thanks. The same thing should happen at some stage in the future to the NIVAC volume on Psalms vol 2, currently it costs $39.99 and is not included in the 22 volume NIVAC OT set

Posts 2305
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 15 2019 6:48 PM

DAL:
I wonder how much the prepub price was.

I believe it was $24.99

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 791
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 15 2019 8:35 PM

DAL:

If you’re only missing the NAC volume on Psalms by Daniel Estes, it’s cheaper to buy it as part of the whole set than buying it as an individual volume.  You’d be paying $20 and change instead of $32.99

Here’s the link: https://www.logos.com/product/177651/the-new-american-commentary-series

DAL

Thank you, DAL. I picked it up for the same price.

Posts 6406
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 15 2019 11:34 PM

David Carter:

Thanks. The same thing should happen at some stage in the future to the NIVAC volume on Psalms vol 2, currently it costs $39.99 and is not included in the 22 volume NIVAC OT set

I hope it does! It’s another series I want to complete.

DAL

Posts 2250
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 16 2019 2:13 PM

I snagged it as part of a Messianic Jewish package if I recall correctly. It was literally free.Geeked

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 6406
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 16 2019 3:50 PM

mab:

I snagged it as part of a Messianic Jewish package if I recall correctly. It was literally free.Geeked

I see that!  I only upgraded to messianic silver and the commentary is included in gold and above.   It would have cost me $87.45 to snag it with other resources but I’m OK with what I have, so it was cheaper for me to get it this way.  Daniel Estes has done a great job so far.  I liked it  so much that I even bought the handbook on the Wisdom Books and Psalms written by him too: https://www.logos.com/product/22863/handbook-on-the-wisdom-books-and-psalms Both excellent resources! 👍😁👌

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS