Links to sales on product pages

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 101
David Couch | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 16 2019 6:28 AM

I really like that the redesign has added (or made more obvious) the sales that books are included in. What would be great is if there could be a hyperlink to said 'sale page' from the product pages.

If you could click the blue 'sale' indicator, and it would take you to the particular page to see what else is included.  Is that doable?

Posts 27546
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 16 2019 6:55 AM

Yes

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 6315
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 16 2019 7:56 AM

David Couch:

I really like that the redesign has added (or made more obvious) the sales that books are included in. What would be great is if there could be a hyperlink to said 'sale page' from the product pages.

If you could click the blue 'sale' indicator, and it would take you to the particular page to see what else is included.  Is that doable?

I literally thought the same thing this morning! I third your request 👍😁👌

Posts 3190
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 16 2019 9:48 AM

David Couch:
If you could click the blue 'sale' indicator, and it would take you to the particular page to see what else is included.

Yes, please!

What about it taking you to search results of those particular items, rather than the sale’s landing page? The benefit would be that you could apply filters and/or sort order (which can’t be done on the landing page).

Alternately, have the link take you to the sale’s landing page, but also provide a link on that page to show the sale items as search results. Best of both worlds!

Related request: I’d like to see a Sale facet (of the current sales), so you could search within any or all sales. Moving sales to its own facet would then allow filtering by product/resource type, such as all commentaries on sale.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS