Personal Books on Mobile Devices

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Austin McCormick | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 19 2019 4:17 PM

I would like to suggest the possibility of making personal books on Logos available via all devices on the user’s account. I use Personal Books to store my sermon, and I would be greatly benefited if I had the ability to access my Personal Books on my iPhone or iPad (Logos Mobile). I also think it would be amazing if the mobile app would allow access to having books read aloud like the computer software allows. 

I am a satisfied and grateful customer. I love Logos! These improvements could help make Logos even better for users!

Posts 556
Jesse Blevins | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 19 2019 4:20 PM

Yes

Great suggestion! 

Posts 1012
Harry Hahne | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 19 2019 4:27 PM

Austin McCormick:
I would like to suggest the possibility of making personal books on Logos available via all devices on the user’s account.

I would very much like that capability as well, for much the same reason. There have been a lot of discussions on the forums about this.

Posts 789
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 19 2019 7:04 PM

Austin McCormick:

I would like to suggest the possibility of making personal books on Logos available via all devices on the user’s account. I use Personal Books to store my sermon, and I would be greatly benefited if I had the ability to access my Personal Books on my iPhone or iPad (Logos Mobile). I also think it would be amazing if the mobile app would allow access to having books read aloud like the computer software allows. 

I am a satisfied and grateful customer. I love Logos! These improvements could help make Logos even better for users!

We'd all like personal books on mobile, but Bob Pritchett has said Logos won't be doing this. See this thread and Bob's response: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/126859/848531.aspx#848531 

Posts 5003
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 19 2019 8:06 PM

The iOS software read aloud functionality works reasonably well with the mobile app. Like any read aloud software it stumbles a little over verse references etc.

Read aloud functionality however does not work with the Android Version.

There are also a limited subset of audiobooks available from Logos that as far as I am aware work we’ll both on iOS and Android versions of mobile app.

Austin McCormick:

I also think it would be amazing if the mobile app would allow access to having books read aloud like the computer software allows. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS