This post has 30 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 166
Manuel Maria | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Sep 1 2019 2:56 AM

Hello:

Biblia Hebraica Quinta is available again at this library expansion

Posts 6554
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 2 2019 6:14 PM

I just purchased it! Here’s the link again for those interested:

https://www.logos.com/product/184033/expansion-de-biblioteca-textos-en-griego-y-hebreo-m 

Don’t let the Spanish title for expansion fool you; as it is a Greek and Hebrew Texts Expansion not a Spanish Texts expansion.

DAL

PS. BTW, I listed the cheaper expansion. It cost me $26 bucks with dynamic pricing 👍😁👌 Some of you might pay less.

Posts 6554
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 2 2019 6:15 PM

Here’s the picture:

Posts 800
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 2 2019 8:40 PM

Does this include the entire Hebrew Bible?

Posts 166
Manuel Maria | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 2 2019 10:56 PM

No, only the published books.

Posts 6554
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 3 2019 5:39 AM

Lew Worthington:

Does this include the entire Hebrew Bible?

Here are the books of the OT included in the Biblia Hebraica Quinta:

Posts 800
Lew Worthington | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 3 2019 8:38 AM

Thank you, DAL and Manuel!

Posts 6554
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 21 2019 9:15 AM

Well FL did it again! The price remains the same, but they took away Biblia Hebraica Quinta from the Spanish Expansion without any explanation which they owe when it affects a purchase of a product like this one and they still want to charge the same!

DAL

Posts 10307
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 21 2019 9:39 AM

DAL:

Well FL did it again! The price remains the same, but they took away Biblia Hebraica Quinta from the Spanish Expansion without any explanation which they owe when it affects a purchase of a product like this one and they still want to charge the same!

DAL

You were probably thinking Faithlife had 'customers' and maybe somehow associated with 'the church', and other extraneous information.

Better to think Sam's Club. Ok, maybe Costco. Not Amazon, since they communicate (sort of).

Posts 3264
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 21 2019 9:49 AM

Perhaps BHQ was included by mistake, and its removal is FL’s correction.

Regarding the price, all library expansions of a certain size cost the same. It wouldn’t make sense for one medium library expansion to cost less than the others.

Posts 6554
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 21 2019 9:54 AM

Oh well! Nobody is missing heaven for not having that resource in their library!

DAL

Posts 166
Manuel Maria | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 21 2019 10:09 AM

BHQ has been dropped out if my library without advice. I hope FL honors the resource to all of the customers that have purchased it.

Posts 6554
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 21 2019 10:28 AM

Manuel Maria:

BHQ has been dropped out if my library without advice. I hope FL honors the resource to all of the customers that have purchased it.

That really sucks! I noticed it wasn’t available in the English nor Spanish website when the expansions came out and neither today. It’s like they weren’t supposed to sell it, period.

DAL

Posts 10307
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 21 2019 10:29 AM

Manuel Maria:

Mine's safely behind locked wifi bars. I'd think someone owes you a replacement, if indeed their intent.

Posts 6554
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 21 2019 11:12 AM

PetahChristian:

Perhaps BHQ was included by mistake, and its removal is FL’s correction.

Regarding the price, all library expansions of a certain size cost the same. It wouldn’t make sense for one medium library expansion to cost less than the others.

That’s totally incorrect! The price for the small expansion is $24 and change and the price for the medium expansion is $26 and change and they contain the exact same number of resources! The resources are exactly the same! They definitely need to fix the pricing on these two expansions.

DAL

Posts 10126
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 21 2019 11:38 AM

DAL:

That’s totally incorrect! The price for the small expansion is $24 and change and the price for the medium expansion is $26 and change and they contain the exact same number of resources! The resources are exactly the same! They definitely need to fix the pricing on these two expansions.

DAL

Those extensions are dynamically priced, so you see a different price than another user. It is possible that you'll get the same amount of books -typically the larger the expansion set, the higher the discount (but that may not always be the case)

I see the full prices as: S for $38.24, M for $74.49, with S containing 8 and M containing 13 books. Probably you own the five additional ones coming with M, as well as some of those that are in S and in M.

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 300
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 21 2019 2:52 PM

Well, I am hoping FaithLife will honor our purchases. I specifically bought the Expansion, in order to get the BHQ. And after my purchase, I checked to make sure it was in my library and now it is gone! That is not right!

Posts 157
LogosEmployee
David Vela (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 21 2019 9:55 PM

As mentioned above, the BHQ was removed from the Expansion because of contract issues. Accidentally, it was also removed from libraries of users who acquired it through the purchase of the Expansion before we had to take the BHQ out of it.

I apologize for the mistake. We have already identified the problem, and each customer affected should have the BHQ back in their library early next week.

Posts 166
Manuel Maria | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 21 2019 10:16 PM

Thank you David!

Posts 300
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 24 2019 6:45 AM

Thanks, David! The BHQ is back in my library!

Page 1 of 2 (31 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS