Prayer List Bug?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 129
Tom Blanchard | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 16 2010 1:59 AM

Is anyone else having this bug? It's happened twice to me now. I'm using the regular 4.0c SR-2, running on XP under Parallels 5 on a Macbook with 4gb.

I worked through my 6 prayer lists this morning and all were "done for today." Then about two hours later, on my home page, I had 6 new prayer lists. The ones I had already prayed through were still marked "done" but were now labeled as e.g. "Family (2)" and there was a new list labeled "Family" with none of the requests marked off yet. All six lists did the same.

Is this a server problem of some kind? Or is the Lord saying I should pray more? (Well, I already know the answer to that!)

Posts 10635
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 16 2010 6:43 AM

Tom

Are you also using the Mac Alpha? There have been a few cross-pollution problems in the past, but I don't believe they involved the Prayer Lists.

Posts 129
Tom Blanchard | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 16 2010 7:15 AM

Hi, Jack

Nope, I don't have the Mac Alpha on my machine.  

It will be interesting to look at my home page tomorrow and see what shows up. Will there be three copies of each list? Will the "every two/three day" requests be up again? This is interesting!

Posts 10635
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 16 2010 7:51 AM

Tom Blanchard:
Nope, I don't have the Mac Alpha on my machine.

It would not necessarily have to be on the same machine, but I suppose you are not using the Alpha at all. Then, I don't know what could be causing the problem.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS