Please PrePub Order... For the Life of the Word - Theology That Makes a Difference

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 332
Steve Farson | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 4 2019 4:48 PM

Hi Everyone,

I read many books as do many of you. This one is special. It will make you think. It will introduce some tension. It will give you another lens to see the scriptures through, and life through, and your church through.

So, if you could help move this book from prepub to production, I would be deeeeeply grateful! Thank-you. 

https://www.logos.com/product/165565/for-the-life-of-the-world-theology-that-makes-a-difference 

Posts 544
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 4 2019 10:51 PM

Checked it out - and placed a pre-order - thanks! Smile

Pastor Glenn Crouch
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

Posts 498
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 4 2019 10:56 PM

I'm in too, Steve.  Not a lot of pre-pub savings here, though.  Smile

Posts 429
Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 5 2019 4:32 AM

Done! I do always find it interesting on how those who were raised in alternative worldviews, such as communism, generally are in the best place to write books like this - they KNOW firsthand what's a stake when the world gets it wrong... in the words of Greg Koukl, ideas have consequences, and bad ideas have victims.

Looking forward to it!

Posts 332
Steve Farson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 5 2019 8:51 PM

Thanks much everyone! It is almost there.

If anyone on the fence, this book will really have you thinking. It is deep, persuasive, well-written, well-referenced, includes charts, and is worth the read. Maybe some of you are like me... you don't read every page in a book. This one... I am.

Thanks again.

Posts 332
Steve Farson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2019 10:27 AM

Sorry, I didn't put this in SUGGESTIONS. Not I see it is a forum section. Also, reading elsewhere, it is helpful if I place the publisher info, even if borrowing from AMZ (see below). We're very close a few more votes and I think it can move into production. Thanks again.

• File Size: 6273 KB
  • Print Length: 198 pages
  • Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1587434016
  • Publisher: Brazos Press (January 22, 2019)
  • Publication Date: January 22, 2019
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B075NHDG6J
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled 
  • X-Ray: Enabled 
  • Word Wise: Enabled
  • Lending: Enabled
  • Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled 
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS