Logos 4 Crash - System will no longer open

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 187
Rev. D. | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 16 2010 5:51 AM

Good morning,

I'm using Logos 4 on a MacBook Pro laptop with VMware Fusion. A few months ago, the Logos system crashed and I couldn't figure out how to post logs to the forum to get help in resolving the issue. This has happened in the past and I've had to reinstall Logos at least 3 times already and that process is getting old and tedious. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Christina

iMac 27 inch, 3.1 GHz Core i5, 1T HD, 4 GB RAM

Posts 26500
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 16 2010 6:41 AM

Christina:
I'm using Logos 4 on a MacBook Pro laptop with VMware Fusion

Hi Christina, I see your original thread http://community.logos.com/forums/p/17021/128703.aspx was dated 14 May. Have you got the latest version VMWare Fusion 3.1 (released 25 May) as that cleared a problem for one user?

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 187
Rev. D. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 16 2010 8:20 AM

I downloaded it last night and, unfortunately, it didn't make a difference. Upon attempting to open, I get the error message that the program stopped working. 

Christina

iMac 27 inch, 3.1 GHz Core i5, 1T HD, 4 GB RAM

Posts 26500
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 16 2010 5:22 PM

Please describe how/when it crashes and upload the crash file + the logos4.log. I'll create a report for the developers.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 17 2010 7:24 AM

Hi Christina,

I notice that you don't have the latest version of 4.0c installed. Please enable logging, then with Logos 4 closed, try clicking on this link to install service release 2 (SR-2):  http://downloads.logos.com/LBS4/Installer/Logos4Setup.exe.  If there are any problems during the update, or after the update, please attach all the logs found in the Logos Log Files folder.

Thank you,
Melissa

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS