What does Your Desk Look Like?

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 30 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 165
Clifford B. Kvidahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 9 2019 5:04 PM

Rob Bruce:

Top picture is my church office, bottom is home.

The fact that you have a picture of The Cream looking down at you automatically means you have a cool desk!

Cliff

Posts 165
Clifford B. Kvidahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 9 2019 8:23 PM

Posts 129
Joe Mayden | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 9 2019 8:46 PM

Posts 1138
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 10 2019 3:50 AM

Liam:

Haha! Yes I would have! But I just moved and effectively designated my desk to the trash...

that’s actually why I’m asking. I need inspiration on buying a new one!

Ok! Here’s my new one!:

Posts 39
Eduardo Fergusson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 10 2019 7:02 AM

Edited

Posts 62
Thomas Myers | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2019 9:18 AM

Before Logos, my desk was just my dest at church or home, covered with commentaries, Bible translations, and a concordance.   However, today it's just my Logos. Today my desk extends beyond my office.  If I'm waiting for my doctor appointment, or if I'm with my wife as she trying on this dress and then another dress and she wants my opinion on each dress, as I wait, I just pull out my cell phone and click on my Logos app and continue where I left off and work on my message.  Now my desk is where ever I am at. 

Posts 2910
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2019 11:23 AM

Mr. Simple:

great it looks like a studio.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 1401
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2019 11:45 AM

Logos could start selling scroll like decorations we could attach on the side of the screen 

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 161
Michael | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2019 4:58 PM

He's my desktop setup and my Surface Pro 6.  I use Logos mostly on the Pro 6.  As a layperson I mostly use Logos in church, in classes, or just out an about at coffee shops.  The desktop is hooked up to a 40" 4K TV that I use as my monitor.  It was only $200 and serves it's purpose well.  TV's are way cheaper than monitors.  I'm able to have 4 1080p windows showing which works well for Logos and Bible study purposes.

Logos desk

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 12 2019 9:04 AM

Michael:

He's my desktop setup and my Surface Pro 6.  I use Logos mostly on the Pro 6.  As a layperson I mostly use Logos in church, in classes, or just out an about at coffee shops.  The desktop is hooked up to a 40" 4K TV that I use as my monitor.  It was only $200 and serves it's purpose well.  TV's are way cheaper than monitors.  I'm able to have 4 1080p windows showing which works well for Logos and Bible study purposes.

Logos desk

And I'm sure the Star Wars memorabilia help in the studying process. Wink

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 887
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 12 2019 12:26 PM

You have not lived until you have had a whiteboard in your office.

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS