Birthday Credit?

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 21 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2818
Doc B | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 9 2019 10:27 AM

For the second year in a row I haven't gotten a notice/code for a birthday credit, but I've seen posts it is still in place. Who do I contact to get a code?

(I used to get them, and to my knowledge haven't changed any email settings.)

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 306
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 9 2019 12:51 PM

Hi Doc B,

Please contact Customer Support at customerservice@faithlife.com or 1-800-875-6467.

Posts 676
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 9 2019 2:02 PM

I contacted chat and they said it was sent out last month, but I never got it. They processed my order with a $20 credit very quickly. Very pleased with everything.Big Smile

Posts 2921
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 9 2019 4:58 PM

Thanks for reminding me. I didn't get an email or see mine either. I wonder if it some spam filtered out or something. Doesn't even come up with a search

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 76
martin lohstroh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 10 2019 1:03 AM

Posts 21914
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 10 2019 1:08 AM

Hi Martin

It should be "faithlife.com" - Joel missed out the "l" in his post.

Posts 10029
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 10 2019 1:09 AM

martin lohstroh:

Martin, you misspelled: it should be faithlife.com, not faithife.com 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 227
Puddin’ | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 10 2019 1:10 AM

Hmmm, wonder what this is all about?  Today’s my B-Day also, but have never heard of this (?).  

Posts 1973
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 10 2019 4:03 AM

Puddin’:

Hmmm, wonder what this is all about?  Today’s my B-Day also, but have never heard of this (?).  

Happy Birthday!  If you have your birthday set in your Faithlife profile, then you should get a $20 credit every year at the beginning of the month.  You can add it and contact customer service for now and they will probably fix you up.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 76
martin lohstroh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 10 2019 7:31 PM

Thanks NB it still is not corrected in Joe McCunes post but I got it now . 

Martin Lohstroh . 

Posts 76
martin lohstroh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 10 2019 7:32 PM

Thanks Graham . 

Posts 227
Puddin’ | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 10 2019 11:11 PM

Joseph Turner:

Puddin’:

Happy Birthday!  If you have your birthday set in your Faithlife profile, then you should get a $20 credit every year at the beginning of the month.  You can add it and contact customer service for now and they will probably fix you up.

Much appreciated Joseph!  Blessings.

Posts 27671
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2019 6:40 AM

Joseph Turner:
If you have your birthday set in your Faithlife profile, then you should get a $20 credit every year at the beginning of the month. 

Well, there were at least two requirements. First, a "complete profile" (including birthday). Second, you had to be subscribed to a certain email subscription. I think it was "custom offers" or something like that. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 306
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2019 7:40 AM

martin lohstroh:

Thanks NB it still is not corrected in Joe McCunes post but I got it now . 

Sorry to have misled you Martin!  I have corrected it now.

Posts 306
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2019 8:37 AM

JT (alabama24):

Well, there were at least two requirements. First, a "complete profile" (including birthday). Second, you had to be subscribed to a certain email subscription. I think it was "custom offers" or something like that. 

This is correct.

You need to have a Faithlife profile that includes your birthday.  Your birthday must include your year of birth, since we are not allowed to give coupons to minors.

You also need to be signed up for the "Logos Sales and Special Offers" emails.

Posts 2939
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2019 11:25 AM

I got it thank you Faithlife.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 227
Puddin’ | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 11 2019 10:54 PM

Joe McCune (Faithlife):

JT (alabama24):

This is correct.

You need to have a Faithlife profile that includes your birthday.  Your birthday must include your year of birth, since we are not allowed to give coupons to minors.

You also need to be signed up for the "Logos Sales and Special Offers" emails.

Should I call into Customer Service?  I did change my profile to reflect my B-Day.  I do receive frequent emails from Logos, but not sure if it’s from the Logos Sales and Special Offers” - although, that IS what the emails are typically about so it might actually be that venue.

Sure would love an extra $20 to put toward Logos 🤓!

Posts 49
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 12 2019 4:42 AM

I did not get mine this year either but when I ran a search in my email I found that I did receive a credit for last year. What's weird is that I found a BDay credit for this year from Logos but it was in German (and in my trash can). 

Geburtstagsgeschenk

I copied the code and it worked. Thanks for the reminder about the BDay credit, not sure why mine came in German.

Posts 27671
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 12 2019 5:12 AM

Daniel Bender:
I did not get mine this year

No, you DID get yours, it was just in German! Stick out tongue

Daniel Bender:
not sure why mine came in German.

Do you speak German? Buy German resources? At some point FL gave you the "German Language Attribute" on your account. Have your examined your profile carefully? 

Probably not related, but sometimes you can get websites to switch over to another language by an errant "click" and then every time you visit the site all the pages direct you to (in my case) Spanish links. When that happens, hopefully you know enough about the language and website to go back to English! Smile

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2939
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 12 2019 5:49 AM

Daniel Bender:

I did not get mine this year either but when I ran a search in my email I found that I did receive a credit for last year. What's weird is that I found a BDay credit for this year from Logos but it was in German (and in my trash can). 

Geburtstagsgeschenk

I copied the code and it worked. Thanks for the reminder about the BDay credit, not sure why mine came in German.

They wrote you in German and they  wrote for me in English. It would be good if they write for every one according to the language of the state where he belongs. 

Blessings in Christ.

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS