Mobile Ed Videos Access Issues (Faithlife TV)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 500
Brad | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 14 2019 4:22 PM

I am not getting access to some Faithlife Mobile Ed videos:

Mobile Ed: Providing Hope: Pastoral Care in Hospital Visits, Death, and Funeral Services (1 hour course) by Grant Fishbook.  I can access it through the Faithlife TV web site, but not in the Faithlife TV apps for the Apple TV and iOs.  (Or in the Logos 8 Desktop and Logos 8 iOS apps, where I can access the other Mobile Ed videos.)

Mobile Ed: Further Investigations into The Unseen Realm by Michael S. Heiser.  I can't seem to get to this one through any of the platforms I mentioned above.  

Anybody else running into this problem?

Posts 500
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2019 8:41 PM

Anybody? (Users)  How about any any input from the Faithlife team on what might be the problem/solution?

Posts 16
LogosEmployee
Jennifer Raboteau-Siler | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2019 10:15 AM

Brad -

I was able to recreate the problem you were having. It was a licensing issue on our end. It should be resolved now. Please let me know if you have any other issues with this Mobile Ed title. 

Posts 500
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2019 9:17 PM

Thank you so much, Jennifer, but the Mike Heiser title is still not accessible for me.  Thankfully, I am watching the Fishbook title now, though.  Any ideas about the Heiser title access?

Posts 978
LogosEmployee
Posts 500
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 20 2019 8:48 PM

Dave Dunkin (Faithlife):

Thank you very much, Dave, that solves the mystery!  Could those courses also be tagged with the search terms "Unseen Realm" and "Heiser?"  Unfortunately when I search for those terms in the Faithlife TV apps and on faithlifetv.com, neither string will bring up those three courses.  

"Heiser," however, will indeed bring them up in the Logos 8 desktop library.  "Unseen Realm" as a filter will not.  

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS