Christian Theology-Erickson Available on ios app?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 91
Duncan Campbell | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Sep 15 2019 1:00 AM

Hi,

Could someone who has Erickson's Christian Theology

https://www.logos.com/product/29621/christian-theology-3rd-ed

possibly check for me that is definitely accessible through the ios mobile app, before I buy the book. It seems that the listing page no longer indicates whether or not a title is available on the app or not. I need to be able to access this particular title on my iPhone and ipad whilst on the move.

If it is not available on the ios app for Logos, I will reluctantly have to buy it on Kindle, with the much reduced features that would bring, just to be able to access it on the move. I just don't want to go ahead and buy it on Logos, to then also have to buy it on Kindle just to get it on a portable digital device, particularly considering I already have the paper book on my bookshelf.

I appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Blessings

Duncan

Posts 13369
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 15 2019 1:58 AM

I can confirm that both the second and third editions are available on the iOS app.

Posts 91
Duncan Campbell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 15 2019 2:11 AM

That’s great, thanks Mark.

Posts 27805
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 15 2019 3:50 PM

Duncan Campbell:
It seems that the listing page no longer indicates whether or not a title is available on the app or not.

It used to be that <most> resources were available, but there was still a significant minority which weren't. Now, nearly all resources are available. If you don't see an explicit warning, you should assume it is available. One caveat: Often when resources are first released, it takes a little bit for them to be mobile enabled. Sometimes an update to the mobile app is required. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 6574
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 15 2019 3:57 PM

Both my English and Spanish one appear! 👍😁👌

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS