Clause search templates?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 30
Linda | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 18 2019 12:44 PM

Good afternoon, I'm attempting to do a Clause Search, but when I click on CS I get this window, see pic. And the message that it's "currently disabled because the necessary resources are unavailable". All of the other tabs, Bible, Basic, etc., bring up a 'search helps' message with a window to type in, but CS brings up nothing. In order to type that phrase in I had to click on the hamburger sign. Is there a resource that I need to purchase for Clause Search to work? Thank you kindly.

Posts 339
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2019 1:23 PM

Hi LInda, I can see that you already own everything you need for a clause search.

I don't see that picture you mention, can you please try to post it again?

Posts 30
Linda | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2019 3:34 PM

Thank you, Joe. I didn't realize the picture didn't post. Smile

Posts 339
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2019 9:49 AM

Linda:

Thank you, Joe. I didn't realize the picture didn't post. Smile

Thank you for posting this.  Please go to Library and right click on The Greek New Testament: SBL Edition.  Please select the option for "Download", if it is available. Then restart Logos and try again.

You should then be able to access the search templates as well as do a clause search.

Posts 30
Linda | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2019 10:03 AM

Ouch, wish I'd have gotten this message 15 minutes ago. I called tech support and they tried some things, that was not one of them, but anyway they wound up resetting my index which will take a few hours, so I can't do anything until then. I really appreciate your help, though, Joe. I'll try that if I still have an issue when it completes, and let you know. Smile

Posts 30
Linda | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2019 10:30 AM

Hello again, Joe. The indexing didn't take that long, but it also didn't work, however, your instructions did. Thank you kindly! Big Smile

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS