BUG: Morphology Charts won't work in Logos 7.19 (Windows)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Joel Thorp | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Sep 22 2019 3:51 PM

I have a Windows computer loaded with Logos 7.19.

I own the Morphology Charts feature but when I specify a lemma and click the arrow, the charts will not load.

I saw the exact same bug reported in another post for Logos 8 (post and link below). The screen shot posted there is identical to what I am seeing. There does not seem to be a fix yet for that post. 

BUG: Morphology Charts provided no results (WIN 8.3 RC 1 (8.3.0.0019))

https://community.logos.com/forums/t/179539.aspx 

Posts 25045
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 28 2019 3:04 PM

Joel Thorp:
I have a Windows computer loaded with Logos 7.19.

Welcome Joel,

The latest version is 7.19 SR-1. Is that what you see in the Help > About...menu (top right). I'm on v8.7 SR-2, and it works OK from a Bible Word Study, but still has issues when using the Interactive directly.

Why are you not using version 8, which you can get for FREE ?

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 3
Joel Thorp | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 28 2019 3:10 PM

Dave,

Thank you for your attention to my problem. Yes, I see 7.19 SR-1 in Help > About.

The only reason I have not upgraded to version 8 is that, some time ago, I thought I read a few posts where users complained about the loss of some functionality. If that's not the case then I will gladly upgrade - especially if it will solve this particular issue.

Thanks again.

Postscript: I upgraded to Logos 8.7 SR-2 and the problem has not been resolved. I tried launching Morph Charts from a Bible Word Study and nothing happens.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS