Van Til Page Numbers

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 10
Jeremy Menicucci | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 27 2019 6:59 AM

I'm not seeing page numbers nor how to get page numbers showing in the works of Van Til. What am I missing?

Posts 1254
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 27 2019 8:02 AM

This was produced at a time when page numbers weren't added to resources. We've been in the process of adding them to those that are missing them.

The works of Van Til are a very common request. We've been in the process of re-acquiring materials so we can get them added.

Posts 10
Jeremy Menicucci | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 27 2019 8:38 AM

Awesome, 

Thanks for the information!

Posts 1165
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 27 2019 10:31 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:

This was produced at a time when page numbers weren't added to resources. We've been in the process of adding them to those that are missing them.

The works of Van Til are a very common request. We've been in the process of re-acquiring materials so we can get them added.

(Emphasis added.) Must be a long a process--I brought this up 5 years ago, and I doubt I was the first.

Posts 1254
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 30 2019 8:23 AM

Sean:

Kyle G. Anderson:

(Emphasis added.) Must be a long a process--I brought this up 5 years ago, and I doubt I was the first.

I can't go into details but it's been ... a journey.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS